30-year lidar observations of the stratospheric aerosol layer state over Tomsk (Western Siberia, Russia)
Vladimir V. Zuev et al.
Total article views: 2,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,320 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,945 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 375 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-range-transported Canadian smoke plumes in the lower stratosphere over northern France Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1173-2019
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 2: Long-term impact on air quality H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10129-2019
- Measurement Report: Lidar measurements of stratospheric aerosol following the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun volcanic eruptions G. Vaughan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5597-2021
- Mobile Aerosol Raman Polarizing Lidar LOSA-A2 for Atmospheric Sounding S. Nasonov et al. 10.3390/atmos11101032
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3065-2019
- The Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model Version 6 (WACCM6) A. Gettelman et al. 10.1029/2019JD030943
- SEARCHING OF WEEKLY CYCLES IN THE AEROSOL PARAMETERS OF ANTARCTIC ATMOSPHERE IN COMPARISON WITH EARTH INDUSTRIAL REGIONS A. Soina et al. 10.33275/1727-7485.16.2017.67
- Observations of Stratospheric Aerosol at Rosgidromet Lidar Stations after the Eruption of the Raikoke Volcano in June 2019 V. Grebennikov et al. 10.1134/S1024856020050097
- Traces of Canadian Pyrocumulonimbus Clouds in the Stratosphere over Tomsk in June-July, 1991 V. Gerasimov et al. 10.1134/S1024856019030096
- RePLaT-Chaos: A Simple Educational Application to Discover the Chaotic Nature of Atmospheric Advection T. Haszpra 10.3390/atmos11010029
- Long-term (1999–2019) variability of stratospheric aerosol over Mauna Loa, Hawaii, as seen by two co-located lidars and satellite measurements F. Chouza et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6821-2020
- Long-term systematic profiling of dust aerosol optical properties using the EOLE NTUA lidar system over Athens, Greece (2000–2016) O. Soupiona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.011
- Raman Lidar Observations of Aerosol Optical Properties in 11 Cities from France to Siberia E. Dieudonné et al. 10.3390/rs9100978
- Long-range transport of stratospheric aerosols in the Southern Hemisphere following the 2015 Calbuco eruption N. Bègue et al. 10.5194/acp-17-15019-2017
- Year-round stratospheric aerosol backscatter ratios calculated from lidar measurements above northern Norway A. Langenbach et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4065-2019
- Volcanic impact on the climate – the stratospheric aerosol load in the period 2006–2015 J. Friberg et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11149-2018
- Stratospheric Smoke Properties Based on Lidar Observations in Autumn 2017 Over Warsaw D. Wang et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023702033
- Extreme levels of Canadian wildfire smoke in the stratosphere over central Europe on 21–22 August 2017 A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11831-2018
- Retrieval of optical and microphysical properties of transported Saharan dust over Athens and Granada based on multi-wavelength Raman lidar measurements: Study of the mixing processes O. Soupiona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116824
- Lidar observations of pyrocumulonimbus smoke plumes in the UTLS over Tomsk (Western Siberia, Russia) from 2000 to 2017 V. Zuev et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3341-2019
- Spatio-temporal discrimination of molecular, aerosol and cloud scattering and polarization using a combination of a Raman lidar, Doppler cloud radar and microwave radiometer D. Wang et al. 10.1364/OE.393625
- Synergetic Aerosol Layer Observation After the 2015 Calbuco Volcanic Eruption Event F. Lopes et al. 10.3390/rs11020195
- Statistical analysis of the long-range transport of the 2015 Calbuco volcanic plume from ground-based and space-borne observations N. Bègue et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-395-2020
- Radiative and Chemical Response to Interactive Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols in Fully Coupled CESM1(WACCM) M. Mills et al. 10.1002/2017JD027006
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021