A decadal satellite record of gravity wave activity in the lower stratosphere to study polar stratospheric cloud formation
Lars Hoffmann et al.
Total article views: 1,728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,735 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,425 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 310 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lagrangian simulation of ice particles and resulting dehydration in the polar winter stratosphere I. Tritscher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-543-2019
- Stratospheric Gravity Wave Products from Satellite Infrared Nadir Radiances in the Planning, Execution, and Validation of Aircraft Measurements during DEEPWAVE S. Eckermann et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0015.1
- An evaluation of gravity waves and gravity wave sources in the Southern Hemisphere in a 7 km global climate simulation L. Holt et al. 10.1002/qj.3101
- A new method to detect and classify polar stratospheric nitric acid trihydrate clouds derived from radiative transfer simulations and its first application to airborne infrared limb emission observations C. Kalicinsky et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1893-2021
- Characteristics of Small‐Scale Gravity Waves in the Arctic Winter Mesosphere J. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JA027643
- Intercomparison of meteorological analyses and trajectories in the Antarctic lower stratosphere with Concordiasi superpressure balloon observations L. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/acp-17-8045-2017
- Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements from 2006 to 2017 M. Pitts et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10881-2018
- Nonturbulent Liquid‐Bearing Polar Clouds: Observed Frequency of Occurrence and Simulated Sensitivity to Gravity Waves I. Silber et al. 10.1029/2020GL087099
- Exploration of machine learning methods for the classification of infrared limb spectra of polar stratospheric clouds R. Sedona et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3661-2020
- Connections Between Stratospheric Ozone Concentrations Over the Arctic and Sea Surface Temperatures in the North Pacific M. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031690
- First Direct Observational Evidence for Secondary Gravity Waves Generated by Mountain Waves Over the Andes M. Kogure et al. 10.1029/2020GL088845
- Seasonal and Latitudinal Variability of the Gravity Wave Spectrum in the Lower Stratosphere E. Lindgren et al. 10.1029/2020JD032850
- New AIM/CIPS global observations of gravity waves near 50-55 km C. Randall et al. 10.1002/2017GL073943
- A climatology of polar stratospheric cloud composition between 2002 and 2012 based on MIPAS/Envisat observations R. Spang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5089-2018
- Accuracy and precision of polar lower stratospheric temperatures from reanalyses evaluated from A-Train CALIOP and MLS, COSMIC GPS RO, and the equilibrium thermodynamics of supercooled ternary solutions and ice clouds A. Lambert & M. Santee 10.5194/acp-18-1945-2018
- Gravity Wave Weakening During the 2019 Antarctic Stratospheric Sudden Warming M. Kogure et al. 10.1029/2021GL092537
- Evaluation of polar stratospheric clouds in the global chemistry–climate model SOCOLv3.1 by comparison with CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements M. Steiner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-935-2021
- A multiannual record of gravity wave activity in Mars’s lower atmosphere from on-planet observations by the Mars Climate Sounder N. Heavens et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2020.113630
- Polar stratospheric clouds initiated by mountain waves in a global chemistry–climate model: a missing piece in fully modelling polar stratospheric ozone depletion A. Orr et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12483-2020
- Estimating the influence of precipitation variability by considering effect of middle atmosphere parameters on lower atmosphere over upper Blue Nile basin in Ethiopia M. Birhan et al. 10.1007/s40808-019-00596-w
Latest update: 14 May 2021