| Highlight paper
15 Feb 2017
Research article | Highlight paper | 15 Feb 2017
Trend of atmospheric mercury concentrations at Cape Point for 1995–2004 and since 2007
Lynwill G. Martin et al.
Total article views: 3,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,525 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,205 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 320 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Total Mercury Released to the Environment by Human Activities D. Streets et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b00451
- Multiscale Temporal Variations of Atmospheric Mercury Distinguished by the Hilbert–Huang Transform Analysis Reveals Multiple El Niño–Southern Oscillation Links L. Nguyen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03819
- Toxico-ecological Analysis of Mercury-contained Waste Management in Ukraine E. Pykhteyeva et al. 10.33273/2663-4570-2020-89-2-48-57
- Recent advances in understanding and measurement of Hg in the environment: Surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury (Hg0) J. Sommar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137648
- Global and regional trends in mercury emissions and concentrations, 2010–2015 D. Streets et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.031
- Linking science and policy to support the implementation of the Minamata Convention on Mercury H. Selin et al. 10.1007/s13280-017-1003-x
- Seasonal patterns of atmospheric mercury in tropical South America as inferred by a continuous total gaseous mercury record at Chacaltaya station (5240 m) in Bolivia A. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3447-2021
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Recent decrease trend of atmospheric mercury concentrations in East China: the influence of anthropogenic emissions Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8279-2018
- A review of four decades of atmospheric trace gas measurements at Cape Point, South Africa C. Labuschagne et al. 10.1080/0035919X.2018.1477854
- Temporal changes in atmospheric mercury concentrations at a background mountain site downwind of the East Asia continent in 2006–2016 L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.425
- Understanding mercury oxidation and air–snow exchange on the East Antarctic Plateau: a modeling study S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15825-2018
- Long-Term Observation of Atmospheric Speciated Mercury during 2007–2018 at Cape Hedo, Okinawa, Japan K. Marumoto et al. 10.3390/atmos10070362
- Atmospheric mercury in the Latrobe Valley, Australia: Case study June 2013 R. Schofield et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00072
- Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere – Part 2: Source apportionment analysis at Cape Point station, South Africa J. Bieser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10427-2020
- A synthesis of research needs for improving the understanding of atmospheric mercury cycling L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-17-9133-2017
- A review of global environmental mercury processes in response to human and natural perturbations: Changes of emissions, climate, and land use D. Obrist et al. 10.1007/s13280-017-1004-9
- Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere – Part 1: Trend and inter-annual variations in atmospheric mercury at Cape Point, South Africa, in 2007–2017, and on Amsterdam Island in 2012–2017 F. Slemr et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7683-2020
- Mercury biogeochemical cycling: A synthesis of recent scientific advances M. Gustin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139619
- Seasonal variation and source identification of atmospheric speciated mercury in an industrial harbor area in East Asia C. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152785
Latest update: 27 May 2022