The recent increase of atmospheric methane from 10 years of ground-based NDACC FTIR observations since 2005
Whitney Bader et al.
Total article views: 3,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,873 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,844 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,017 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,990 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 854 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric CO and CH<sub>4</sub> time series and seasonal variations on Reunion Island from ground-based in situ and FTIR (NDACC and TCCON) measurements M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13881-2018
- Improved FTIR retrieval strategy for HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>), comparisons with in situ and satellite datasets with the support of models, and determination of its long-term trend above Jungfraujoch M. Prignon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12309-2019
- Long-term variability and source signature of gases emitted from oil & natural gas and cattle feedlot operations in the Colorado front range I. Ortega et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118663
- Characterisation of methane variability and trends from near-infrared solar spectra over Hefei, China Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.11.001
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- Variations of methane in the Antarctic atmosphere in 2009–2017 by ground-based and satellite data V. Ustinov et al. 10.30758/0555-2648-2020-66-1-66-81
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- The MUSICA IASI CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O products and their comparison to HIPPO, GAW and NDACC FTIR references O. García et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4171-2018
- The breadth of climate change impacts on biological systems D. Osborn & D. Osborn 10.1042/ETLS20180114
- On the Causes and Consequences of Recent Trends in Atmospheric Methane H. Schaefer 10.1007/s40641-019-00140-z
- Assimilation of GOSAT Methane in the Hemispheric CMAQ; Part I: Design of the Assimilation System S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/rs14020371
- First retrievals of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) from ground-based FTIR solar spectra recorded at remote sites, comparison with model and satellite data E. Mahieu et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00027
- Methane variability associated with natural and anthropogenic sources in an Australian context M. Hatch et al. 10.1080/08120099.2018.1471004
- 2010–2015 North American methane emissions, sectoral contributions, and trends: a high-resolution inversion of GOSAT observations of atmospheric methane J. Maasakkers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4339-2021
- Stratospheric Fluorine as a Tracer of Circulation Changes: Comparison Between Infrared Remote‐Sensing Observations and Simulations With Five Modern Reanalyses M. Prignon et al. 10.1029/2021JD034995
- Increase of Atmospheric Methane Observed from Space-Borne and Ground-Based Measurements M. Zou et al. 10.3390/rs11080964
- Twenty years of ground-based NDACC FTIR spectrometry at Izaña Observatory – overview and long-term comparison to other techniques O. García et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15519-2021
- Atmospheric trace gas trends obtained from FTIR column measurements in Toronto, Canada from 2002-2019 S. Yamanouchi et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abfa65
- Energy Development and Production in the Great Plains: Implications and Mitigation Opportunities J. Ott et al. 10.1016/j.rama.2020.05.003
- Comparison of the GOSAT TANSO-FTS TIR CH<sub>4</sub> volume mixing ratio vertical profiles with those measured by ACE-FTS, ESA MIPAS, IMK-IAA MIPAS, and 16 NDACC stations K. Olsen et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3697-2017
- Interpreting contemporary trends in atmospheric methane A. Turner et al. 10.1073/pnas.1814297116
- Estimates of Trends of Climatically Important Atmospheric Gases Near St. Petersburg Y. Timofeev et al. 10.1134/S0001433820010119
- Digging deeper into cutting methane emissions from the oil and gas industry in the era of volatile prices Y. Charabi 10.1007/s11027-021-09948-3
- Global distribution of methane emissions, emission trends, and OH concentrations and trends inferred from an inversion of GOSAT satellite data for 2010–2015 J. Maasakkers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7859-2019
- Calibration Strategies for FT-IR and Other Isotope Ratio Infrared Spectrometer Instruments for Accurate δ13C and δ18O Measurements of CO2 in Air E. Flores et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b05063
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jan 2022