Sources and atmospheric processing of winter aerosols in Seoul, Korea: insights from real-time measurements using a high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometer
Hwajin Kim et al.
Total article views: 2,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,455 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,148 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 308 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 307 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Secondary organic aerosol production from local emissions dominates the organic aerosol budget over Seoul, South Korea, during KORUS-AQ B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17769-2018
- Temporal and spatial variations of aerosol optical properties over the Korean peninsula during KORUS-AQ Y. Choi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118301
- Characteristics and temporal variations of organic and elemental carbon aerosols in PM1 in Changchun, Northeast China N. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-07494-9
- Sources and Secondary Production of Organic Aerosols in the Northeastern United States during WINTER J. Schroder et al. 10.1029/2018JD028475
- Observational assessment of the role of nocturnal residual-layer chemistry in determining daytime surface particulate nitrate concentrations G. Prabhakar et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14747-2017
- Measurement report: Characterization of severe spring haze episodes and influences of long-range transport in the Seoul metropolitan area in March 2019 H. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11527-2020
- Impacts of primary emissions and secondary aerosol formation on air pollution in an urban area of China during the COVID-19 lockdown J. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106426
- Nanoparticles from paper mills: A seasonal, numerical and morphological analysis M. Alderighi et al. 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2017.06.006
- Characteristics and sources of fine organic aerosol over a big semi-arid urban city of western India using HR-ToF-AMS A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.009
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Influence of intense secondary aerosol formation and long-range transport on aerosol chemistry and properties in the Seoul Metropolitan Area during spring time: results from KORUS-AQ H. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7149-2018
- Association between air pollution in the 2015 winter in South Korea and population size, car emissions, industrial activity, and fossil-fuel power plants: an ecological study H. Choi & J. Myong 10.1186/s40557-018-0273-5
- Assessment of long-range oriented source and oxidative potential on the South-west shoreline, Korea: Molecular marker receptor models during shipborne measurements S. Oh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116979
- Seasonal differences in formation processes of oxidized organic aerosol near Houston, TX Q. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9641-2019
- Characteristics, sources and evolution processes of atmospheric organic aerosols at a roadside site in Hong Kong D. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118298
- Anthropogenic and natural drivers of a strong winter urban heat island in a typical Arctic city M. Varentsov et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17573-2018
- Investigation of factors controlling PM2.5 variability across the South Korean Peninsula during KORUS-AQ C. Jordan et al. 10.1525/elementa.424
- Wintertime aerosol chemistry and haze evolution in an extremely polluted city of the North China Plain: significant contribution from coal and biomass combustion H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-17-4751-2017
- Long term trends of chemical constituents and source contributions of PM2.5 in Seoul E. Park et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126371
- Chemistry of new particle growth during springtime in the Seoul metropolitan area, Korea H. Kim & Q. Zhang 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.03.072
- Seasonal variation of aerosol compositions in Shanghai, China: Insights from particle aerosol mass spectrometer observations W. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.144948
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021