The role of ions in new particle formation in the CLOUD chamber
Robert Wagner et al.
Total article views: 3,360 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,224 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,469 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 755 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Competitive formation of HSO4- and HSO5- from ion-induced SO2 oxidation: Implication in atmospheric aerosol formation N. Tsona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118362
- Electrospray Ionization–Based Synthesis and Validation of Amine-Sulfuric Acid Clusters of Relevance to Atmospheric New Particle Formation S. Waller et al. 10.1007/s13361-019-02322-3
- Atmospheric clusters to nanoparticles: Recent progress and challenges in closing the gap in chemical composition J. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105733
- Reactions of microhydrated ozonide with methyl chloride J. Lengyel et al. 10.1016/j.ijms.2018.10.022
- Estimation of Solar Activity Impact on the Outgoing Infrared-Radiation Flux S. Molodykh et al. 10.1134/S0016793220020103
- Chemistry of NO x and HNO 3 Molecules with Gas‐Phase Hydrated O .− and OH − Ions J. Lengyel et al. 10.1002/chem.202000322
- Role of base strength, cluster structure and charge in sulfuric-acid-driven particle formation N. Myllys et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9753-2019
- New particle formation and its effect on cloud condensation nuclei abundance in the summer Arctic: a case study in the Fram Strait and Barents Sea S. Kecorius et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14339-2019
- Potential factors and mechanism of particulate matters explosive increase induced by free radicals oxidation G. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2019.01.011
- Review of sub-3 nm condensation particle counters, calibrations, and cluster generation methods J. Kangasluoma & M. Attoui 10.1080/02786826.2019.1654084
- New Particle Formation in the Atmosphere: From Molecular Clusters to Global Climate S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2018JD029356
- A potential source of atmospheric sulfate from O<sub>2</sub><sup>−</sup>-induced SO<sub>2</sub> oxidation by ozone N. Tsona & L. Du 10.5194/acp-19-649-2019
- New Particle Formation: A Review of Ground-Based Observations at Mountain Research Stations K. Sellegri et al. 10.3390/atmos10090493
- Primary ion diffusion charging and particle wall loss in smog chamber experiments N. Mahfouz & N. Donahue 10.1080/02786826.2020.1757032
- Molecular understanding of new-particle formation from <i>α</i>-pinene between −50 and +25 °C M. Simon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9183-2020
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- The role of H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub>-NH<sub>3</sub> anion clusters in ion-induced aerosol nucleation mechanisms in the boreal forest C. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13231-2018
- Proton transfer from pinene stabilizes water clusters J. Poštulka et al. 10.1039/C8CP05959D
- Formation and growth of sub-3-nm aerosol particles in experimental chambers L. Dada et al. 10.1038/s41596-019-0274-z
- Long-term measurement of sub-3 nm particles and their precursor gases in the boreal forest J. Sulo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-695-2021
- Establishing the structural motifs present in small ammonium and aminium bisulfate clusters of relevance to atmospheric new particle formation J. Kreinbihl et al. 10.1063/5.0015094
- Atmospheric Nanoparticle Survivability Reduction Due to Charge‐Induced Coagulation Scavenging Enhancement N. Mahfouz & N. Donahue 10.1029/2021GL092758
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 May 2021