Sixty years of radiocarbon dioxide measurements at Wellington, New Zealand: 1954–2014
Jocelyn C. Turnbull et al.
Total article views: 1,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,793 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,353 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,344 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 452 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 449 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements of atmospheric Δ14CO2 along the R/V Xuelong cruise track from Zhongshan Station (Antarctica) to Shanghai X. Zheng et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1807245
- High-resolution <sup>14</sup>C bomb peak dating and climate response analyses of subseasonal stable isotope signals in wood of the African baobab – a case study from Oman F. Slotta et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3539-2021
- Radiocarbon isotope technique as a powerful tool in tracking anthropogenic emissions of carbonaceous air pollutants and greenhouse gases: A review G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2021.03.007
- The [simple carbon project] model v1.0 C. O'Neill et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1541-2019
- SURFACE OCEAN RADIOCARBON FROM A PORITES CORAL RECORD IN THE GREAT BARRIER REEF: 1945–2017 Y. Wu et al. 10.1017/RDC.2020.141
- Radiocarbon bomb-peak signal in tree-rings from the tropical Andes register low latitude atmospheric dynamics in the Southern Hemisphere S. Ancapichún et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145126
- Modern sediment records of hydroclimatic extremes and associated potential contaminant mobilization in semi-arid environments: lessons learnt from recent flood-drought cycles in southern Botswana F. Franchi et al. 10.1007/s11368-019-02454-9
- Assessment of the regional fossil fuel CO2 distribution through Δ14C patterns in ipê leaves: The case of Rio de Janeiro state, Brazil G. Santos et al. 10.1016/j.cacint.2019.06.001
- First ROV Exploration of the Perth Canyon: Canyon Setting, Faunal Observations, and Anthropogenic Impacts J. Trotter et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00173
- Source Quantification of South Asian Black Carbon Aerosols with Isotopes and Modeling S. Dasari et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02193
- A comparison of three methods to assess natural source zone depletion at paved fuel retail sites J. Smith et al. 10.1144/qjegh2021-005
- Seasonal source variability of carbonaceous aerosols at the Rwanda Climate Observatory A. Andersson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4561-2020
- Integrating chronological uncertainties for annually laminated lake sediments using layer counting, independent chronologies and Bayesian age modelling (Lake Ohau, South Island, New Zealand) M. Vandergoes et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.03.015
- Authenticating bioplastics using carbon and hydrogen stable isotopes – An alternative analytical approach K. Rogers et al. 10.1002/rcm.9051
- Hydrotalcites and hydrated Mg-carbonates as carbon sinks in serpentinite mineral wastes from the Woodsreef chrysotile mine, New South Wales, Australia: Controls on carbonate mineralogy and efficiency of CO2 air capture in mine tailings C. Turvey et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2018.09.015
- An Investigation of Gas Exchange and Water Circulation in the Amundsen Sea Based On Dissolved Inorganic Radiocarbon B. Kim et al. 10.1029/2018GL079464
- Age structure of the Australian lungfish (Neoceratodus forsteri) S. Fallon et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0210168
- Radiocarbon analysis confirms annual periodicity in Cedrela odorata tree rings from the equatorial Amazon G. Santos et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2020.101079
- Mobilization of aged and biolabile soil carbon by tropical deforestation T. Drake et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0384-9
- Radiocarbon dating I. Hajdas et al. 10.1038/s43586-021-00058-7
- Carbon export from mountain forests enhanced by earthquake-triggered landslides over millennia N. Frith et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0216-3
- Compiled records of carbon isotopes in atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> for historical simulations in CMIP6 H. Graven et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4405-2017
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021