Observational assessment of the role of nocturnal residual-layer chemistry in determining daytime surface particulate nitrate concentrations
Gouri Prabhakar et al.
Total article views: 1,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,288 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,280 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 567 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the contribution of nocturnal heterogeneous reactive nitrogen chemistry to particulate matter formation during wintertime pollution events in Northern Utah E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9287-2019
- Field Determination of Nitrate Formation Pathway in Winter Beijing X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00972
- Summertime fine particulate nitrate pollution in the North China Plain: increasing trends, formation mechanisms and implications for control policy L. Wen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11261-2018
- Airborne and ground-based observations of ammonium-nitrate-dominated aerosols in a shallow boundary layer during intense winter pollution episodes in northern Utah A. Franchin et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17259-2018
- Comparing black and brown carbon absorption from AERONET and surface measurements at wintertime Fresno S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.032
- Low particulate nitrate in the residual layer in autumn over the North China Plain G. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146845
- An Observational Based Modeling of the Surface Layer Particulate Nitrate in the North China Plain During Summertime Z. Tan et al. 10.1029/2021JD035623
- Highly time-resolved chemical characterization and implications of regional transport for submicron aerosols in the North China Plain J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135803
- Changes in speciated PM2.5 concentrations in Fresno, California, due to NOx reductions and variations in diurnal emission profiles by day of week B. de Foy et al. 10.1525/elementa.384
- Light Absorption by Ambient Black and Brown Carbon and its Dependence on Black Carbon Coating State for Two California, USA, Cities in Winter and Summer C. Cappa et al. 10.1029/2018JD029501
- Fast particulate nitrate formation via N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake aloft in winter in Beijing H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10483-2018
- Modeling air quality in the San Joaquin valley of California during the 2013 Discover-AQ field campaign J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100067
- Persistent Heavy Winter Nitrate Pollution Driven by Increased Photochemical Oxidants in Northern China X. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07248
- Nocturnal fine particulate nitrate formation by N2O5 heterogeneous chemistry in Seoul Metropolitan Area, Korea H. Jo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.028
- Characterization of haze pollution in Zibo, China: Temporal series, secondary species formation, and PMx distribution H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131807
- Influence of intense secondary aerosol formation and long-range transport on aerosol chemistry and properties in the Seoul Metropolitan Area during spring time: results from KORUS-AQ H. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7149-2018
- Impact of residual layer transport on air pollution in Beijing, China Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116325
- Modeling NH 4 NO 3 Over the San Joaquin Valley During the 2013 DISCOVER‐AQ Campaign J. Kelly et al. 10.1029/2018JD028290
- The relationship between Brown haze, atmospheric boundary layer structure, and air pollution in an urban area of complex coastal terrain H. Marley et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101057
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021