Further evidence for CCN aerosol concentrations determining the height of warm rain and ice initiation in convective clouds over the Amazon basin
Ramon Campos Braga et al.
Total article views: 3,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,973 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,473 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,503 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,500 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Role of Secondary Ice Processes in Midlatitude Continental Clouds A. Zipori et al. 10.1029/2018JD029146
- Raindrop Size Spectrum in Deep Convective Regions of the Americas L. Rivelli Zea et al. 10.3390/atmos12080979
- Aerosol-driven droplet concentrations dominate coverage and water of oceanic low-level clouds D. Rosenfeld et al. 10.1126/science.aav0566
- Fires Represent an Important Source of Carbon Emissions in Mexico R. Corona‐Núñez et al. 10.1029/2020GB006815
- Quantifying the aerosol effect on droplet size distribution at cloud top L. Hernández Pardo et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7839-2019
- Atmospheric aerosol properties at a semi-rural location in southern India: particle size distributions and implications for cloud droplet formation S. Shika et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-2804-2
- Distribution of hydrometeors in monsoonal clouds over the South American continent during the austral summer monsoon: GPM observations S. Kumar & Y. Silva 10.1080/01431161.2019.1707899
- The challenge of simulating the sensitivity of the Amazonian cloud microstructure to cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations P. Polonik et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1591-2020
- Linkage Between the Vertical Evolution of Clouds and Droplet Growth Modes as Seen From FY‐4A AGRI and GPM DPR Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020GL088312
- Advances in understanding large‐scale responses of the water cycle to climate change R. Allan et al. 10.1111/nyas.14337
- Automated Mapping of Convective Clouds (AMCC) Thermodynamical, Microphysical, and CCN Properties from SNPP/VIIRS Satellite Data Z. Yue et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0144.1
- Retrieval of the vertical evolution of the cloud effective radius from the Chinese FY-4 (Feng Yun 4) next-generation geostationary satellites Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1131-2020
- Comparison of different droplet measurement techniques in the Braunschweig Icing Wind Tunnel I. Knop et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1761-2021
- Microphysical Properties of Convective Clouds in Summer over the Tibetan Plateau from SNPP/VIIRS Satellite Data Z. Yue et al. 10.1007/s13351-019-8608-x
- Polarimetric Radar Convective Cell Tracking Reveals Large Sensitivity of Cloud Precipitation and Electrification Properties to CCN J. Hu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030857
- The Green Ocean: precipitation insights from the GoAmazon2014/5 experiment D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9121-2018
- X-band dual-polarization radar-based hydrometeor classification for Brazilian tropical precipitation systems J. Ribaud et al. 10.5194/amt-12-811-2019
- Air mass physiochemical characteristics over New Delhi: impacts on aerosol hygroscopicity and cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) formation Z. Arub et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6953-2020
- Anthropogenic Effects on Cloud Condensation Nuclei Distribution and Rain Initiation in East Asia C. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019GL086184
- Emission of trace gases and aerosols from biomass burning – an updated assessment M. Andreae 10.5194/acp-19-8523-2019
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Impact of biomass burning aerosols on radiation, clouds, and precipitation over the Amazon: relative importance of aerosol–cloud and aerosol–radiation interactions L. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13283-2020
- Aerosol characteristics and particle production in the upper troposphere over the Amazon Basin M. Andreae et al. 10.5194/acp-18-921-2018
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021