Articles | Volume 17, issue 22
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Data assimilation of GNSS zenith total delays from a Nordic processing centre
Total article views: 1,993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,602 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 379 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Short-Range Numerical Weather Prediction of Extreme Precipitation Events Using Enhanced Surface Data Assimilation M. Lindskog & T. Landelius 10.3390/atmos10100587
- The use of GNSS zenith total delays in operational AROME/Hungary 3D-Var over a central European domain M. Mile et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1569-2019
- 4DVAR assimilation of GNSS zenith path delays and precipitable water into a numerical weather prediction model WRF W. Rohm et al. 10.5194/amt-12-345-2019
- Impact of the variational assimilation of ground-based GNSS zenith total delay into AROME-Morocco model F. Hdidou et al. 10.1080/16000870.2019.1707854
- GPS-ZTD data assimilation and its impact on wintertime haze prediction over North China Plain using WRF 3DVAR and CMAQ modeling system L. Gao et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15248-9
- Towards operational multi-GNSS tropospheric products at GFZ Potsdam K. Wilgan et al. 10.5194/amt-15-21-2022
- Comparison of tropospheric parameters from Meteodrone measurements with GNSS estimates from ground-based stations K. Wilgan et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.04.019
- Towards tropospheric delay estimation using GNSS smartphone receiver network T. De Oliveira Marques et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.09.041
- Overview towards improved understanding of the mechanisms leading to heavy precipitation in the western Mediterranean: lessons learned from HyMeX S. Khodayar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17051-2021
- Characteristics and Effects of Ground-Based GNSS Zenith Total Delay Observation Errors in the Convective-Scale Model E. KIM et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-056
- Comparisons between the WRF data assimilation and the GNSS tomography technique in retrieving 3-D wet refractivity fields in Hong Kong Z. Xiong et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-25-2019
- Comparisons of Performance Using Data Assimilation and Data Fusion Approaches in Acquiring Precipitable Water Vapor: A Case Study of a Western United States of America Area Z. Xiong et al. 10.3390/w12102943
- Evaluation of precipitable water vapor variation for east mediterranean using GNSS M. Darrag et al. 10.1007/s40328-020-00292-7
- Data assimilation of GPS-ZTD into the RAMS model through 3D-Var: preliminary results at the regional scale A. Mascitelli et al. 10.1088/1361-6501/ab0b87
- Radio occultation and ground-based GNSS products for observing, understanding and predicting extreme events: A review S. Bonafoni et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104624
- A Case Study on the Impact of Ensemble Data Assimilation with GNSS-Zenith Total Delay and Radar Data on Heavy Rainfall Prediction S. Yang et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-18-0418.1
- Data assimilation impact studies with the AROME-WMED reanalysis of the first special observation period of the Hydrological cycle in the Mediterranean Experiment N. Fourrié et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-463-2021
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023