Vegetation greenness and land carbon-flux anomalies associated with climate variations: a focus on the year 2015
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,671 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,773 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 898 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Satellite-observed pantropical carbon dynamics L. Fan et al. 10.1038/s41477-019-0478-9
- The other side of droughts: wet extremes and topography as buffers of negative drought effects in an Amazonian forest E. Esteban et al. 10.1111/nph.17005
- Changes in the Response of the Northern Hemisphere Carbon Uptake to Temperature Over the Last Three Decades Y. Yin et al. 10.1029/2018GL077316
- Tropical forests did not recover from the strong 2015–2016 El Niño event J. Wigneron et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aay4603
- Satellite passive microwaves reveal recent climate-induced carbon losses in African drylands M. Brandt et al. 10.1038/s41559-018-0530-6
- Impact of the 2015/2016 El Niño on the terrestrial carbon cycle constrained by bottom-up and top-down approaches A. Bastos et al. 10.1098/rstb.2017.0304
- Nearly Half of Global Vegetated Area Experienced Inconsistent Vegetation Growth in Terms of Greenness, Cover, and Productivity Z. Ding et al. 10.1029/2020EF001618
- Spatio-temporal patterns of thermal anomalies and drought over tropical forests driven by recent extreme climatic anomalies J. Jimenez et al. 10.1098/rstb.2017.0300
- Unprecedented strength of Hadley circulation in 2015–2016 impacts on CO<sub>2</sub> interhemispheric difference J. Frederiksen & R. Francey 10.5194/acp-18-14837-2018
- Spatiotemporal variation characteristics of global fires and their emissions H. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7781-2023
- Terrestrial CO2 Fluxes, Concentrations, Sources and Budget in Northeast China: Observational and Modeling Studies X. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD031686
- Variability in a four-network composite of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> differences between three primary baseline sites R. Francey et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14741-2019
- Analysis of CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, and CO surface and column concentrations observed at Réunion Island by assessing WRF-Chem simulations S. Callewaert et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7763-2022
- Unusual characteristics of the carbon cycle during the 2015−2016 El Niño K. Wang et al. 10.1111/gcb.15669
- Climate drivers of the terrestrial carbon cycle variability in Europe G. Messori et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab1ac0
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023