21 Nov 2017
Research article | 21 Nov 2017
A study of 15-year aerosol optical thickness and direct shortwave aerosol radiative effect trends using MODIS, MISR, CALIOP and CERES
Ricardo Alfaro-Contreras et al.
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,433 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,820 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,803 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 630 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interannual variability and trends of combustion aerosol and dust in major continental outflows revealed by MODIS retrievals and CAM5 simulations during 2003–2017 H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-139-2020
- Aerosol radiative effects from observations and modelling over the Yangtze River Basin, China from 2001 to 2015 L. Yu et al. 10.1002/joc.6033
- Aerosol data assimilation and forecast using Geostationary Ocean Color Imager aerosol optical depth and in-situ observations during the KORUS-AQ observing period G. Kim et al. 10.1080/15481603.2021.1972714
- What drives changes in aerosol properties over the Yangtze River Basin in past four decades？ L. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.034
- Evaluation on the surface PM2.5 concentration over China mainland from NASA's MERRA-2 J. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117666
- Long-term spatiotemporal variations of aerosol optical depth over Yellow and Bohai Sea X. Shen et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04203-4
- Long‐Term Trends of High Aerosol Pollution Events and Their Climatic Impacts in North America Using Multiple Satellite Retrievals and Modern‐Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications version 2 Q. Jin & S. Pryor 10.1029/2019JD031137
- Historical (1850–2014) Aerosol Evolution and Role on Climate Forcing Using the GISS ModelE2.1 Contribution to CMIP6 S. Bauer et al. 10.1029/2019MS001978
- Spatio-Temporal Variation in AOD and Correlation Analysis with PAR and NPP in China from 2001 to 2017 X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs12060976
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Observations and hypotheses related to low to middle free tropospheric aerosol, water vapor and altocumulus cloud layers within convective weather regimes: a SEAC<sup>4</sup>RS case study J. Reid et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11413-2019
- Synergetic Satellite Trend Analysis of Aerosol and Warm Cloud Properties ver Ocean and Its Implication for Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions H. Bai et al. 10.1029/2019JD031598
- Exploring systematic offsets between aerosol products from the two MODIS sensors R. Levy et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4073-2018
- Recent trend in the global distribution of aerosol direct radiative forcing from satellite measurements T. Subba et al. 10.1002/asl.975
- CALIOP-Based Quantification of Central Asian Dust Transport Y. Han et al. 10.3390/rs14061416
- A New Satellite-Based Global Climatology of Dust Aerosol Optical Depth K. Voss & A. Evan 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0194.1
- Changes in the aerosol direct radiative forcing from 2001 to 2015: observational constraints and regional mechanisms F. Paulot et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13265-2018
- Spatial and Temporal Variation of Aerosol and Water Vapour Effects on Solar Radiation in the Mediterranean Basin during the Last Two Decades M. Obregón et al. 10.3390/rs12081316
- 15-year variability of desert dust optical depth on global and regional scales S. Logothetis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16499-2021
- Anthropogenic and meteorological drivers of 1980–2016 trend in aerosol optical and radiative properties over the Yangtze River Basin L. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117188
- Assessment of dominating aerosol properties and their long-term trend in the Pan-Third Pole region: A study with 10-year multi-sensor measurements T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117738
- Long term trend in aerosol direct radiative effects over Indian Ocean region from multi- satellite observations S. Jose et al. 10.1080/2150704X.2021.1957509
- Introducing the 4.4 km spatial resolution Multi-Angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR) aerosol product M. Garay et al. 10.5194/amt-13-593-2020
- Stochastic Resonance Observed in Aerosol Optical Depth Time Series M. Falanga et al. 10.3390/atmos11050502
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022