Direct radiative effects of dust aerosols emitted from the Tibetan Plateau on the East Asian summer monsoon – a regional climate model simulation
Total article views: 2,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,635 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,915 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 720 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal and interannual variations of atmospheric dust aerosols in mid and low latitudes of Asia – A comparative study H. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105036
- Modeling Dust in East Asia by CESM and Sources of Biases M. Wu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030799
- Two Typical Synoptic-Scale Weather Patterns of Dust Events over the Tibetan Plateau X. Feng et al. 10.1007/s13143-023-00325-5
- Distinct effects of winter monsoon and westerly circulation on dust aerosol transport over East Asia L. Yang et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03579-z
- Increased Dust Aerosols in the High Troposphere Over the Tibetan Plateau From 1990s to 2000s X. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020JD032807
- The COVID-19 lockdown: a unique perspective into heterogeneous impacts of transboundary pollution on snow and ice darkening across the Himalayas Z. Hou et al. 10.1093/pnasnexus/pgad172
- Uranium Isotopic Composition and Constraints on the Provenance of the Qinghai‐Tibet Plateau's Surface Dust X. Jiao et al. 10.1029/2021JF006480
- Impacts of the uplift of four mountain ranges on the arid climate and dust cycle of inland Asia H. Sun & X. Liu 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.05.040
- Modulation of springtime surface sensible heating over the Tibetan Plateau on the interannual variability of East Asian dust cycle X. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11143-2020
- The Tibetan Plateau as dust aerosol transit station in middle troposphere over northern East Asia: A case study J. Cao & S. Chen 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106416
- Sensitivity studies and comprehensive evaluation of RegCM4.6.1 high-resolution climate simulations over the Tibetan Plateau H. Gu et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05205-6
- Dust dominates high-altitude snow darkening and melt over high-mountain Asia C. Sarangi et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00909-3
- The source contributions to the dust over the Tibetan Plateau: A modelling analysis R. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116859
- Dust emission and potential diffusion process in Mongolia Z. Chen et al. 10.1002/ldr.4621
- Modeling East Asian Dust and Its Radiative Feedbacks in CAM4‐BAM X. Xie et al. 10.1002/2017JD027343
- Identifying a transport mechanism of dust aerosols over South Asia to the Tibetan Plateau: A case study T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143714
- The influence of dusts on radiation and temperature over the eastern Asia with a regional climate model X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148351
- Air Contaminants and Atmospheric Black Carbon Association with White Sky Albedo at Hindukush Karakorum and Himalaya Glaciers I. Zainab et al. 10.3390/app12030962
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023