Equatorward dispersion of a high-latitude volcanic plume and its relation to the Asian summer monsoon: a case study of the Sarychev eruption in 2009
Xue Wu et al.
Total article views: 1,702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,663 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,158 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 505 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In situ measurements and backward-trajectory analysis of high-concentration, fine-mode aerosols in the UTLS over the Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab5a9f
- Lagrangian simulations of the transport of young air masses to the top of the Asian monsoon anticyclone and into the tropical pipe B. Vogel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6007-2019
- Long-range transport of volcanic aerosol from the 2010 Merapi tropical eruption to Antarctica X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15859-2018
- The role of tropical volcanic eruptions in exacerbating Indian droughts S. Fadnavis et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-81566-0
- A Tracking Analyst for large 3D spatiotemporal data from multiple sources (case study: Tracking volcanic eruptions in the atmosphere) M. Gad et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2017.10.003
- Stratospheric aerosol layer perturbation caused by the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun eruptions and their radiative forcing C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-21-535-2021
- Aerosol variations in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere over the Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9b43
- The Effect of Super Volcanic Eruptions on Ozone Depletion in a Chemistry-Climate Model L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8241-8
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- MIPAS observations of volcanic sulfate aerosol and sulfur dioxide in the stratosphere A. Günther et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1217-2018
- Transport of the 2017 Canadian wildfire plume to the tropics via the Asian monsoon circulation C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13547-2019
- Model simulations of the chemical and aerosol microphysical evolution of the Sarychev Peak 2009 eruption cloud compared to in situ and satellite observations T. Lurton et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3223-2018
- Trajectory errors of different numerical integration schemes diagnosed with the MPTRAC advection module driven by ECMWF operational analyses T. Rößler et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-575-2018
- From ERA-Interim to ERA5: the considerable impact of ECMWF's next-generation reanalysis on Lagrangian transport simulations L. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3097-2019
- Passive Earth Observations of Volcanic Clouds in the Atmosphere F. Prata & M. Lynch 10.3390/atmos10040199
- Aerosol and cloud top height information of Envisat MIPAS measurements S. Griessbach et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1243-2020
- A climatology of polar stratospheric cloud composition between 2002 and 2012 based on MIPAS/Envisat observations R. Spang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5089-2018
- Changes in Atmospheric, Meteorological, and Ocean Parameters Associated with the 12 January 2020 Taal Volcanic Eruption F. Jing et al. 10.3390/rs12061026
- A comparison of lognormal and gamma size distributions for characterizing the stratospheric aerosol phase function from optical particle counter measurements E. Nyaku et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1071-2020
Latest update: 07 Mar 2021