Photooxidation of cyclohexene in the presence of SO2: SOA yield and chemical composition
Shijie Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,750 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,832 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 918 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- PM2.5 chemistry, organosulfates, and secondary organic aerosol during the 2017 Lake Michigan Ozone Study D. Hughes et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117939
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in Taiyuan, China: Seasonal variation and source identification W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149419
- Effects of NO and SO2 on the secondary organic aerosol formation from the photooxidation of 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene: A new source of organosulfates Z. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114742
- Effects of NOx, SO2 and RH on the SOA formation from cyclohexene photooxidation S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.10.180
- Characterization and source apportionment of carbonaceous PM2.5 particles in China - A review X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.025
- Organosulfates in the Midwestern United States: abundance, composition and stability D. Hughes & E. Stone 10.1071/EN18260
- Interaction topologies of the S⋯O chalcogen bond: the conformational equilibrium of the cyclohexanol⋯SO2 cluster Y. Jin et al. 10.1039/D1CP00997D
- Influence of relative humidity on cyclohexene SOA formation from OH photooxidation S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.05.131
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- Gas phase transformation from organic acid to organic sulfuric anhydride: Possibility and atmospheric fate in the initial new particle formation H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.08.074
- Increased primary and secondary H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> showing the opposing roles in secondary organic aerosol formation from ethyl methacrylate ozonolysis P. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7099-2021
- Joint impact of atmospheric SO2and NH3on the formation of nanoparticles from photo-oxidation of a typical biomass burning compound X. Jiang et al. 10.1039/D0EN00520G
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from photooxidation of furan: effects of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and humidity X. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13591-2019
- Novel pathway of SO<sub>2</sub> oxidation in the atmosphere: reactions with monoterpene ozonolysis intermediates and secondary organic aerosol J. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5549-2018
- The potential role of malonic acid in the atmospheric sulfuric acid - Ammonia clusters formation H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.03.154
- Impact of neutral and acidic species on cycloalkenes nucleation X. Sheng et al. 10.1007/s11224-019-01298-w
- Hydration of glycolic acid sulfate and lactic acid sulfate: Atmospheric implications N. Tsona & L. Du 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116921
- Influence of Inorganic Gases on Formation and Chemical Composition of Monoaromatic Hydrocarbons Secondary Organic Aerosol J. XU & M. HUANG 10.1016/S1872-2040(20)60008-1
- Formation of aqueous-phase sulfate during the haze period in China: Kinetics and atmospheric implications H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.01.017
- SO<sub>2</sub> and NH<sub>3</sub> emissions enhance organosulfur compounds and fine particle formation from the photooxidation of a typical aromatic hydrocarbon Z. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7963-2021
- Significant source of secondary aerosol: formation from gasoline evaporative emissions in the presence of SO<sub>2</sub> and NH<sub>3</sub> T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8063-2019
- A large-scale outdoor atmospheric simulation smog chamber for studying atmospheric photochemical processes: Characterization and preliminary application J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.09.015
Latest update: 28 Oct 2021