The role of 1-D and 3-D radiative heating in the organization of shallow cumulus convection and the formation of cloud streets
Fabian Jakub and Bernhard Mayer
Total article views: 2,168 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,151 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,113 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,038 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Impact of Surface Heterogeneities and Land‐Atmosphere Interactions on Shallow Clouds Over ARM SGP Site H. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2018MS001286
- Three‐Dimensional Radiative Effects By Shallow Cumulus Clouds on Dynamic Heterogeneities Over a Vegetated Surface M. Veerman et al. 10.1029/2019MS001990
- The incorporation of the Tripleclouds concept into the <i>δ</i>-Eddington two-stream radiation scheme: solver characterization and its application to shallow cumulus clouds N. Črnivec & B. Mayer 10.5194/acp-20-10733-2020
- A Path‐Tracing Monte Carlo Library for 3‐D Radiative Transfer in Highly Resolved Cloudy Atmospheres N. Villefranque et al. 10.1029/2018MS001602
- Towards an improved treatment of cloud–radiation interaction in weather and climate models: exploring the potential of the Tripleclouds method for various cloud types using libRadtran 2.0.4 N. Črnivec & B. Mayer 10.5194/gmd-14-3663-2021
- Accelerating radiative transfer calculations for high‐resolution atmospheric models H. Barker & J. Li 10.1002/qj.3543
- Interactions Between the Amazonian Rainforest and Cumuli Clouds: A Large‐Eddy Simulation, High‐Resolution ECMWF, and Observational Intercomparison Study J. Vilà‐Guerau de Arellano et al. 10.1029/2019MS001828
- Substantial Reductions in Cloud Cover and Moisture Transport by Dynamic Plant Responses M. Sikma & J. Vilà‐Guerau de Arellano 10.1029/2018GL081236
- A Numerical Study of Effects of Radiation on Deep Convective Warm Based Cumulus Cloud Development with a 3-D Radiative Transfer Model T. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11111187
- Shallow Cumulus Representation and Its Interaction with Radiation and Surface at the Convection Gray Zone X. Pedruzo-Bagazgoitia et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0030.1
- The Added Value of Large-eddy and Storm-resolving Models for Simulating Clouds and Precipitation B. STEVENS et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2020-021
- Quantifying the bias of radiative heating rates in numerical weather prediction models for shallow cumulus clouds N. Črnivec & B. Mayer 10.5194/acp-19-8083-2019
- Deciphering organization of GOES-16 green cumulus through the empirical orthogonal function (EOF) lens T. Dror et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12261-2021
- Impact of Future Warming and Enhanced [CO 2 ] on the Vegetation‐Cloud Interaction M. Sikma et al. 10.1029/2019JD030717
- Surface Solar Irradiance in Continental Shallow Cumulus Fields: Observations and Large-Eddy Simulation J. Gristey et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0261.1
- Interactions between vegetation, atmospheric turbulence and clouds under a wide range of background wind conditions M. Sikma et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.07.001
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021