06 Nov 2017
Research article | 06 Nov 2017
Emission characteristics of refractory black carbon aerosols from fresh biomass burning: a perspective from laboratory experiments
Xiaole Pan et al.
Total article views: 2,568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,536 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,811 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 725 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sizing of Ambient Particles From a Single‐Particle Soot Photometer Measurement to Retrieve Mixing State of Black Carbon at a Regional Site of the North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028810
- Strong biomass burning contribution to ambient aerosol during heating season in a megacity in Northeast China: Effectiveness of agricultural fire bans? Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142144
- Persistent Influence of Wildfire Emissions in the Western United States and Characteristics of Aged Biomass Burning Organic Aerosols under Clean Air Conditions R. Farley et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07301
- Measurements to determine the mixing state of black carbon emitted from the 2017–2018 California wildfires and urban Los Angeles J. Ko et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15635-2020
- Particle Size and Mixing State of Freshly Emitted Black Carbon from Different Combustion Sources in China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07373
- Absorption closure in highly aged biomass burning smoke J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11201-2020
- Short-Range Elastic Backscatter Micro-Lidar for Quantitative Aerosol Profiling with High Range and Temporal Resolution R. Ceolato et al. 10.3390/rs12203286
- Effective densities of soot particles and their relationships with the mixing state at an urban site in the Beijing megacity in the winter of 2018 H. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14791-2019
- Optical Properties of Laboratory and Ambient Biomass Burning Aerosols: Elucidating Black, Brown, and Organic Carbon Components and Mixing Regimes D. Romonosky et al. 10.1029/2018JD029892
- Mixing characteristics of black carbon aerosols in a coastal city using the CPMA-SP2 system H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105867
- Strong Impacts of Legitimate Open Burning on Brown Carbon Aerosol in Northeast China Y. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00352
- New open burning policy reshaped the aerosol characteristics of agricultural fire episodes in Northeast China Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152272
- Evolution in physicochemical properties of fine particles emitted from residential coal combustion based on chamber experiment Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2021.10.017
- Modeling the aging process of black carbon during atmospheric transport using a new approach: a case study in Beijing Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9663-2019
- Reduction in black carbon light absorption due to multi-pollutant emission control during APEC China 2014 Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10275-2018
- Rapid transformation of ambient absorbing aerosols from West African biomass burning H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9417-2021
- Mixing state of refractory black carbon in fog and haze at rural sites in winter on the North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17631-2021
- Effect of source variation on the size and mixing state of black carbon aerosol in urban Beijing from 2013 to 2019: Implication on light absorption Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116089
- Mixing characteristics of refractory black carbon aerosols at an urban site in Beijing H. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5771-2020
- The role of biomass burning states in light absorption enhancement of carbonaceous aerosols Y. Wu et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-69611-w
- Size-resolved mixing state and optical properties of black carbon at an urban site in Beijing H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141523
- Different formation mechanisms of PAH during wood and coal combustion under different temperatures Y. Han et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117084
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022