Profiling of Saharan dust from the Caribbean to western Africa – Part 1: Layering structures and optical properties from shipborne polarization/Raman lidar observations
Franziska Rittmeister et al.
Total article views: 1,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,990 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,254 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 740 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 736 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing and Quantifying African Dust Transport and Deposition to South America: Implications for the Phosphorus Budget in the Amazon Basin J. Prospero et al. 10.1029/2020GB006536
- Validation of Aeolus wind products above the Atlantic Ocean H. Baars et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6007-2020
- Variability in lidar-derived particle properties over West Africa due to changes in absorption: towards an understanding I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6563-2020
- Automated time–height-resolved air mass source attribution for profiling remote sensing applications M. Radenz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3015-2021
- Lidar depolarization ratio of atmospheric pollen at multiple wavelengths S. Bohlmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7083-2021
- Superposition of Gobi Dust and Southeast Asian Biomass Burning: The Effect of Multisource Long‐Range Transport on Aerosol Optical Properties and Regional Meteorology Modification K. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030241
- Unexpected vertical structure of the Saharan Air Layer and giant dust particles during AER-D F. Marenco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17655-2018
- Vertical Profiling of Aerosols With a Combined Raman‐Elastic Backscatter Lidar in the Remote Southern Ocean Marine Boundary Layer (43–66°S, 132–150°E) S. Alexander & A. Protat 10.1029/2019JD030628
- Ship-borne aerosol profiling with lidar over the Atlantic Ocean: from pure marine conditions to complex dust–smoke mixtures S. Bohlmann et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9661-2018
- Aerosol measurements with a shipborne Sun–sky–lunar photometer and collocated multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar over the Atlantic Ocean Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5685-2019
- Dry versus wet marine particle optical properties: RH dependence of depolarization ratio, backscatter, and extinction from multiwavelength lidar measurements during SALTRACE M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14199-2017
- Dust Aerosol Detection by the Modified CO2 Slicing Method Y. Someya et al. 10.3390/s19071615
- Profiling of Saharan dust from the Caribbean to western Africa – Part 2: Shipborne lidar measurements versus forecasts A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14987-2017
- Dust Lidar Ratios Retrieved from the CALIOP Measurements Using the MODIS AOD as a Constraint M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs12020251
- Optical properties of Central Asian aerosol relevant for spaceborne lidar applications and aerosol typing at 355 and 532 nm J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9265-2020
- EARLINET observations of Saharan dust intrusions over the northern Mediterranean region (2014–2017): properties and impact on radiative forcing O. Soupiona et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15147-2020
- An Evaluation of the CHIMERE Chemistry Transport Model to Simulate Dust Outbreaks across the Northern Hemisphere in March 2014 B. Bessagnet et al. 10.3390/atmos8120251
- Saharan dust contribution to the Caribbean summertime boundary layer – a lidar study during SALTRACE S. Groß et al. 10.5194/acp-16-11535-2016
- Potential of polarization/Raman lidar to separate fine dust, coarse dust, maritime, and anthropogenic aerosol profiles R. Mamouri & A. Ansmann 10.5194/amt-10-3403-2017
- Triple-wavelength depolarization-ratio profiling of Saharan dust over Barbados during SALTRACE in 2013 and 2014 M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10767-2017
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021