Vertical distribution of microphysical properties of Arctic springtime low-level mixed-phase clouds over the Greenland and Norwegian seas
Guillaume Mioche et al.
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,775 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,213 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,208 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 567 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reassessment of shortwave surface cloud radiative forcing in the Arctic: consideration of surface-albedo–cloud interactions J. Stapf et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9895-2020
- A comprehensive in situ and remote sensing data set from the Arctic CLoud Observations Using airborne measurements during polar Day (ACLOUD) campaign A. Ehrlich et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1853-2019
- Toward Improved Cloud-Phase Simulation with a Mineral Dust and Temperature-Dependent Parameterization for Ice Nucleation in Mixed-Phase Clouds S. Fan et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0287.1
- Classification of Arctic multilayer clouds using radiosonde and radar data in Svalbard M. Vassel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5111-2019
- Improvements in Supercooled Liquid Water Simulations of Low-Level Mixed-Phase Clouds over the Southern Ocean Using a Single-Column Model T. Seiki & W. Roh 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0266.1
- Additional global climate cooling by clouds due to ice crystal complexity E. Järvinen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15767-2018
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
- Theoretical Analysis of Liquid–Ice Interaction in the Unsaturated Environment with Application to the Problem of Homogeneous Mixing M. Pinsky et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0228.1
- Properties of Arctic liquid and mixed-phase clouds from shipborne Cloudnet observations during ACSE 2014 P. Achtert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14983-2020
- Low-level mixed-phase clouds in a complex Arctic environment R. Gierens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3459-2020
- Falling Mixed-Phase Ice Virga and their Liquid Parent Cloud Layers as Observed by Ground-Based Lidars C. Cheng & F. Yi 10.3390/rs12132094
- Small-scale structure of thermodynamic phase in Arctic mixed-phase clouds observed by airborne remote sensing during a cold air outbreak and a warm air advection event E. Ruiz-Donoso et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5487-2020
- Empirical values and assumptions in the microphysics of numerical models F. Tapiador et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.010
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- Comparison of Antarctic and Arctic Single‐Layer Stratiform Mixed‐Phase Cloud Properties Using Ground‐Based Remote Sensing Measurements D. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030673
- Lidar measurements of thin laminations within Arctic clouds E. McCullough et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4595-2019
- Three-channel single-wavelength lidar depolarization calibration E. McCullough et al. 10.5194/amt-11-861-2018
- Investigating Wintertime Cloud Microphysical Properties and Their Relationship to Air Mass Advection at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard Using the Synergy of a Cloud Radar–Ceilometer–Microwave Radiometer Y. Cho et al. 10.3390/rs13132529
- Classification of Arctic, midlatitude and tropical clouds in the mixed-phase temperature regime A. Costa et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12219-2017
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021