Adverse effects of increasing drought on air quality via natural processes
Yuxuan Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,623 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,009 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,997 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Drought Impacts on Secondary Organic Aerosol: A Case Study in the Southeast United States Z. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04842
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Effects of droughts on health: Diagnosis, repercussion, and adaptation in vulnerable regions under climate change. Challenges for future research C. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134912
- Short-term effects of drought on daily mortality in Spain from 2000 to 2009 C. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109200
- A review of environmental droughts: Increased risk under global warming? S. Vicente-Serrano et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102953
- Drought-sensitivity of fine dust in the US Southwest: Implications for air quality and public health under future climate change P. Achakulwisut et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aabf20
- Drought effects on specific-cause mortality in Lisbon from 1983 to 2016: Risks assessment by gender and age groups C. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142332
- Predicting the ground-level pollutants concentrations and identifying the influencing factors using machine learning, wavelet transformation, and remote sensing techniques Z. Ebrahimi-Khusfi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101064
- Comparison of the temporal distribution pattern of precipitation and the cumulative effect of daily droughts on the local scale in Iran Z. Noorisameleh et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08531-z
- Compound Hydrometeorological Extremes: Drivers, Mechanisms and Methods W. Zhang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.673495
- Heat Waves and Human Well-Being in Madrid (Spain) D. Rasilla et al. 10.3390/atmos10050288
- Assessment of climate change impact over California using dynamical downscaling with a bias correction technique: method validation and analyses of summertime results Z. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05200-x
- Evaluating Drought Responses of Surface Ozone Precursor Proxies: Variations With Land Cover Type, Precipitation, and Temperature J. Naimark et al. 10.1029/2020GL091520
- Estimation of biogenic VOC emissions and their corresponding impact on ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation in China K. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104656
- A single tree model to consistently simulate cooling, shading, and pollution uptake of urban trees R. Pace et al. 10.1007/s00484-020-02030-8
- Observing Severe Drought Influences on Ozone Air Pollution in California M. Demetillo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04852
- Drought severity and all-cause mortality rates among adults in the United States: 1968–2014 K. Lynch et al. 10.1186/s12940-020-00597-8
- Widespread Decline in Vegetation Photosynthesis in Southeast Asia Due to the Prolonged Drought During the 2015/2016 El Niño X. Qian et al. 10.3390/rs11080910
- Decrease in ambient polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon concentrations in California's San Joaquin Valley 2000–2019 E. Noth et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117818
- Clustering Surface Ozone Diurnal Cycles to Understand the Impact of Circulation Patterns in Houston, TX C. Bernier et al. 10.1029/2019JD031725
- Evaluating the Response of Summertime Surface Sulfate to Hydroclimate Variations in the Continental United States: Role of Meteorological Inputs in the GEOS-Chem Model Y. Xie et al. 10.1029/2018JD029693
- Effects of Increasing Aridity on Ambient Dust and Public Health in the U.S. Southwest Under Climate Change P. Achakulwisut et al. 10.1029/2019GH000187
- Coupling between surface ozone and leaf area index in a chemical transport model: strength of feedback and implications for ozone air quality and vegetation health S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14133-2018
- The association between drought conditions and increased occupational psychosocial stress among U.S. farmers: An occupational cohort study J. Berman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149245
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021