Bayesian inverse modeling and source location of an unintended 131I release in Europe in the fall of 2011
Total article views: 2,313 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,313 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,270 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,510 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 760 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source term estimation of multi‐specie atmospheric release of radiation from gamma dose rates O. Tichý et al. 10.1002/qj.3403
- Method of Source Identification Following an Accidental Release at an Unknown Location Using a Lagrangian Atmospheric Dispersion Model S. Andronopoulos & I. Kovalets 10.3390/atmos12101305
- Atmospheric dispersion of chemical, biological, and radiological hazardous pollutants: Informing risk assessment for public safety X. Zhang & J. Wang 10.1016/j.jnlssr.2022.09.001
- Source estimation of an unexpected release of Ruthenium-106 in 2017 using an inverse modelling approach L. Western et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106304
- A review of numerical models to predict the atmospheric dispersion of radionuclides Á. Leelőssy et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2017.11.009
- Uncertainty quantification of atmospheric transport and dispersion modelling using ensembles for CTBT verification applications P. De Meutter & A. Delcloo 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2022.106918
- Oscillation-free source term inversion of atmospheric radionuclide releases with joint model bias corrections and non-smooth competing priors S. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.129806
- Localisation of atmospheric release of radioisotopes using inverse methods and footprints of receptors as sources M. Ulimoen & H. Klein 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.131156
- Methodology for the investigation of undeclared atmospheric releases of radionuclides: Application to recent radionuclide detections in Northern Europe from 2019 to 2022 O. Saunier et al. 10.1016/j.anucene.2023.109907
- Nuclear contamination sources in surface air of Finnish Lapland in 1965–2011 studied by means of 137Cs, 90Sr, and total beta activity S. Salminen-Paatero et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05451-0
- Automated release rate inversion and plume bias correction for atmospheric radionuclide leaks: A robust and general remediation to imperfect radionuclide transport modeling S. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142140
- Comparative study on gradient-free optimization methods for inverse source-term estimation of radioactive dispersion from nuclear accidents S. Jang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.132519
- Source localisation and its uncertainty quantification after the third DPRK nuclear test P. De Meutter et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-28403-z
- Determination of radiological background fields designated for inverse modelling during atypical low wind speed meteorological episode P. Pecha et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118105
- Moisture sources and paths associated with warm-season precipitation over the Sichuan Basin in southwestern China: Climatology and interannual variability S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127019
- Atmospheric modeling and source reconstruction of radioactive ruthenium from an undeclared major release in 2017 O. Saunier et al. 10.1073/pnas.1907823116
- Source term determination with elastic plume bias correction O. Tichý et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127776
- Real-time measurement of radionuclide concentrations and its impact on inverse modeling of 106Ru release in the fall of 2017 O. Tichý et al. 10.5194/amt-14-803-2021
- A new method for multi-point pollution source identification J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100098
- Potential Source Apportionment and Meteorological Conditions Involved in Airborne 131I Detections in January/February 2017 in Europe O. Masson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01810
- Impact of Environmental Backgrounds on Atmospheric Monitoring of Nuclear Explosions P. Eslinger et al. 10.1007/s00024-022-03134-5
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023