Merged SAGE II, Ozone_cci and OMPS ozone profile dataset and evaluation of ozone trends in the stratosphere
Viktoria F. Sofieva et al.
Total article views: 2,537 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,555 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,805 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 750 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Total ozone trends from 1979 to 2016 derived from five merged observational datasets – the emergence into ozone recovery M. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2097-2018
- Measurement report: regional trends of stratospheric ozone evaluated using the MErged GRIdded Dataset of Ozone Profiles (MEGRIDOP) V. Sofieva et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6707-2021
- Seasonal stratospheric ozone trends over 2000–2018 derived from several merged data sets M. Szeląg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7035-2020
- Altitude-temporal behaviour of atmospheric ozone, temperature and wind velocity observed at Svalbard B. Petkov et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.03.005
- Recent Decline in Extratropical Lower Stratospheric Ozone Attributed to Circulation Changes K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2018GL077406
- An updated version of a gap-free monthly mean zonal mean ozone database B. Hassler et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1473-2018
- Numerical Modeling of the Natural and Manmade Factors Influencing Past and Current Changes in Polar, Mid-Latitude and Tropical Ozone S. Smyshlyaev et al. 10.3390/atmos11010076
- Simplified SAGE II ozone data usage rules S. Kremser et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1419-2020
- Variability of temperature and ozone in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere from multi-satellite observations and reanalysis data M. Shangguan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6659-2019
- Signs of the ozone recovery based on multi sensor reanalysis of total ozone for the period 1979–2017 J. Krzyścin & D. Baranowski 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.050
- Dynamically controlled ozone decline in the tropical mid-stratosphere observed by SCIAMACHY E. Galytska et al. 10.5194/acp-19-767-2019
- Ground-based ozone profiles over central Europe: incorporating anomalous observations into the analysis of stratospheric ozone trends L. Bernet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4289-2019
- On the Role of Heterogeneous Chemistry in Ozone Depletion and Recovery C. Wilka et al. 10.1029/2018GL078596
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Is global ozone recovering? W. Steinbrecht et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.012
- The Anomalous 2019 Antarctic Ozone Hole in the GEOS Constituent Data Assimilation System With MLS Observations K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2020JD033335
- Is the recovery of stratospheric O<sub>3</sub> speeding up in the Southern Hemisphere? An evaluation from the first IASI decadal record (2008–2017) C. Wespes et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14031-2019
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- The Upper Stratospheric Solar Cycle Ozone Response W. Ball et al. 10.1029/2018GL081501
- Stratosphere–Troposphere Exchange and O3 Variability in the Lower Stratosphere and Upper Troposphere over the Irene SHADOZ Site, South Africa T. Mkololo et al. 10.3390/atmos11060586
- Merging of ozone profiles from SCIAMACHY, OMPS and SAGE II observations to study stratospheric ozone changes C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2423-2019
- Retrieval of ozone profiles from OMPS limb scattering observations C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2135-2018
- On the improved stability of the version 7 MIPAS ozone record A. Laeng et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4693-2018
- Evidence for a continuous decline in lower stratospheric ozone offsetting ozone layer recovery W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1379-2018
- Drift-corrected Odin-OSIRIS ozone product: algorithm and updated stratospheric ozone trends A. Bourassa et al. 10.5194/amt-11-489-2018
- Tomographic retrievals of ozone with the OMPS Limb Profiler: algorithm description and preliminary results D. Zawada et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2375-2018
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021