Aerosols at the poles: an AeroCom Phase II multi-model evaluation
Maria Sand et al.
Total article views: 2,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,780 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,989 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 791 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Relative-humidity-dependent organic aerosol thermodynamics via an efficient reduced-complexity model K. Gorkowski et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13383-2019
- On the retrieval of aerosol optical depth over cryosphere using passive remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111731
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- Changes in Anthropogenic PM and the Resulting Global Climate Effects Under the RCP4.5 and RCP8.5 Scenarios by 2050 D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019EF001285
- Refractory black carbon (rBC) variability in a 47-year West Antarctic snow and firn core L. Marquetto et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1537-2020
- The importance of the representation of air pollution emissions for the modeled distribution and radiative effects of black carbon in the Arctic J. Schacht et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11159-2019
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Transport Patterns, Size Distributions, and Depolarization Characteristics of Dust Particles in East Asia in Spring 2018 Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031752
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Radiative impact of an extreme Arctic biomass-burning event J. Lisok et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8829-2018
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- Aerosol Effect on the Cloud Phase of Low‐Level Clouds Over the Arctic M. Filioglou et al. 10.1029/2018JD030088
- Current and Future Arctic Aerosols and Ozone From Remote Emissions and Emerging Local Sources—Modeled Source Contributions and Radiative Effects L. Marelle et al. 10.1029/2018JD028863
- Arctic Amplification Response to Individual Climate Drivers C. Stjern et al. 10.1029/2018JD029726
- Changes in anthropogenic particulate matters and resulting global climate effects since the Industrial Revolution D. Yang et al. 10.1002/joc.7245
- Global aerosol simulations using NICAM.16 on a 14 km grid spacing for a climate study: improved and remaining issues relative to a lower-resolution model D. Goto et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3731-2020
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Combining atmospheric and snow radiative transfer models to assess the solar radiative effects of black carbon in the Arctic T. Donth et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8139-2020
- Long-range transport of volcanic aerosol from the 2010 Merapi tropical eruption to Antarctica X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15859-2018
- How Long Is Too Long? Variogram Analysis of AERONET Data to Aid Aerosol Validation and Intercomparison Studies A. Sayer 10.1029/2020EA001290
- East Asian dust storm in May 2017: observations, modelling, and its influence on the Asia-Pacific region X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8353-2018
- A model intercomparison of CCN-limited tenuous clouds in the high Arctic R. Stevens et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11041-2018
- Does the Intra-Arctic Modification of Long-Range Transported Aerosol Affect the Local Radiative Budget? (A Case Study) K. Nakoudi et al. 10.3390/rs12132112
- Simulation of long-term direct aerosol radiative forcing over the arctic within the framework of the iAREA project K. Markowicz et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117882
- Photochemical reactions on aerosols at West Antarctica: A molecular case-study of nitrate formation among sea salt aerosols S. Gonçalves et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143586
- Refractory Black Carbon Results and a Method Comparison between Solid-state Cutting and Continuous Melting Sampling of a West Antarctic Snow and Firn Core L. Marquetto et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9124-8
- Multi-model simulations of aerosol and ozone radiative forcing due to anthropogenic emission changes during the period 1990&ndash;2015 G. Myhre et al. 10.5194/acp-17-2709-2017
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021