Articles | Volume 17, issue 18
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere tropics: seasonal and diurnal variations and influence of inter-hemispheric transport
Total article views: 2,296 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,296 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,255 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,613 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal gaseous elemental mercury fluxes at a terrestrial background site in south-eastern Australia K. MacSween et al. 10.1525/elementa.423
- Substantially higher concentrations of mercury are detected in airborne particulate matter when using a preservation agent during sample preparation steps M. Budanovic et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.152
- Investigation of mercury emissions from burning of Australian eucalypt forest surface fuels using a combustion wind tunnel and field observations D. Howard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.015
- A multi-year record of atmospheric mercury species at a background mountain station in Andean Patagonia (Argentina): Temporal trends and meteorological influence M. Diéguez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116819
- Distribution of atmospheric gaseous elemental mercury (Hg(0)) from the Sea of Japan to the Arctic, and Hg(0) evasion fluxes in the Eastern Arctic Seas: Results from a joint Russian-Chinese cruise in fall 2018 V. Kalinchuk et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142003
- Characteristics of the air‒sea exchange of gaseous mercury and deposition flux of atmospheric mercury at an island near the boundary of the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117547
- Seasonal patterns of atmospheric mercury in tropical South America as inferred by a continuous total gaseous mercury record at Chacaltaya station (5240 m) in Bolivia A. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3447-2021
- Interannual Variability of Air–Sea Exchange of Mercury in the Global Ocean: The “Seesaw Effect” in the Equatorial Pacific and Contributions to the Atmosphere S. Huang & Y. Zhang 10.1021/acs.est.1c00691
- Speciated atmospheric mercury during haze and non-haze periods in winter at an urban site in Beijing, China: Pollution characteristics, sources, and causes analyses C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105209
- Atmospheric mercury in the Latrobe Valley, Australia: Case study June 2013 R. Schofield et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00072
- Mercury atmospheric emission, deposition and isotopic fingerprinting from major coal-fired power plants in Australia: Insights from palaeo-environmental analysis from sediment cores L. Schneider et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117596
- Mercury fluxes over an Australian alpine grassland and observation of nocturnal atmospheric mercury depletion events D. Howard & G. Edwards 10.5194/acp-18-129-2018
- Characterizing Atmospheric Transport Pathways to Antarctica and the Remote Southern Ocean Using Radon-222 S. Chambers et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00190
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Environmental Partitioning, Spatial Distribution, and Transport of Atmospheric Mercury (Hg) Originating from a Site of Former Chlor-Alkali Plant M. Guney et al. 10.3390/atmos12020275
- Biomass burning emissions in north Australia during the early dry season: an overview of the 2014 SAFIRED campaign M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13681-2017
- A vegetation control on seasonal variations in global atmospheric mercury concentrations M. Jiskra et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0078-8
- Vegetation uptake of mercury and impacts on global cycling J. Zhou et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00146-y
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Speciated atmospheric mercury and sea–air exchange of gaseous mercury in the South China Sea C. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10111-2019
- Late Holocene volcanic and anthropogenic mercury deposition in the western Central Andes (Lake Chungará, Chile) S. Guédron et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.294
- Atmospheric mercury in Australia J. Fisher & P. Nelson 10.1525/elementa.2020.070
- Characteristics of Mercury Pollution and Ecological Risk Assessment in Different Degraded Grasslands of the Songnen Plains, Northeastern China Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/su131910898
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023