26 Sep 2017
Research article | 26 Sep 2017
Joint measurements of PM2. 5 and light-absorptive PM in woodsmoke-dominated ambient and plume environments
K. Max Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,137 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,137 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,143 with geography defined and -6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,475 with geography defined and -16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon and its impact on air quality in two semi-rural sites in Southern Italy near an oil pre-treatment plant G. Pavese et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117532
- Spatial-aware source estimation in building downwash environments J. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2018.02.023
- Long-term variability, source apportionment and spectral properties of black carbon at an urban background site in Athens, Greece E. Liakakou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117137
- Mobile Measurements of Carbonaceous Aerosol in Microenvironments to Discern Contributions from Traffic and Solid Fuel Burning S. Xiang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00657
- Ambient sampling of real-world residential wood combustion plumes A. Li et al. 10.1080/10962247.2022.2044410
- Long-term brown carbon spectral characteristics in a Mediterranean city (Athens) E. Liakakou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135019
- Assessment of the COVID-19 Lockdown Effects on Spectral Aerosol Scattering and Absorption Properties in Athens, Greece D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020231
- Characteristics of Chemical and Light Absorption of PM2.5 during Winter at a Seosan Site in Chungchoengnam-do S. Son et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2021.37.5.759
- Fine particulate matter exposure in four transport modes of Greater Cairo R. Abbass et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148104
- Development of methods for citizen scientist mapping of residential woodsmoke in small communities M. Wagstaff et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114788
- Use of low-cost PM monitors and a multi-wavelength aethalometer to characterize PM2.5 in the Yakama Nation reservation O. Stampfer et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117292
- Changes in light absorption by brown carbon in soot particles due to heterogeneous ozone aging in a smog chamber Y. Kuang & J. Shang 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115273
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023