A high-resolution and observationally constrained OMI NO2 satellite retrieval
Daniel L. Goldberg et al.
Total article views: 2,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,261 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,486 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,477 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 786 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 784 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Examination of Nudging Schemes in the Simulation of Meteorology for Use in Air Quality Experiments: Application in the Great Lakes Region M. Odman et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0206.1
- Evaluating current satellite capability to observe diurnal change in nitrogen oxides in preparation for geostationary satellite missions E. Penn & T. Holloway 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6b36
- Validation of Aura-OMI QA4ECV NO<sub>2</sub> climate data records with ground-based DOAS networks: the role of measurement and comparison uncertainties S. Compernolle et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8017-2020
- Mapping and Statistical Analysis of NO2 Concentration for Local Government Air Quality Regulation J. Ryu et al. 10.3390/su11143809
- Comparison and Validation of TROPOMI and OMI NO2 Observations over China C. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11060636
- Surface ozone response to satellite-constrained NOx emission adjustments and its implications C. Bae et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113469
- Inferring ground-level nitrogen dioxide concentrations at fine spatial resolution applied to the TROPOMI satellite instrument M. Cooper et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba3a5
- NO<sub>2</sub> and HCHO measurements in Korea from 2012 to 2016 from Pandora spectrometer instruments compared with OMI retrievals and with aircraft measurements during the KORUS-AQ campaign J. Herman et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4583-2018
- Exploiting OMI NO2 satellite observations to infer fossil-fuel CO2 emissions from U.S. megacities D. Goldberg et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133805
- Evaluating the impact of spatial resolution on tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column comparisons within urban areas using high-resolution airborne data L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6091-2019
- Detection of Strong NOX Emissions from Fine-scale Reconstruction of the OMI Tropospheric NO2 Product J. Lee et al. 10.3390/rs11161861
- Impacts of global NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> inversions on NO<sub>2</sub> and ozone simulations Z. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13109-2020
- Meteorological modeling relevant to mesoscale and regional air quality applications: a review R. McNider & A. Pour-Biazar 10.1080/10962247.2019.1694602
- Assessment of NO<sub>2</sub> observations during DISCOVER-AQ and KORUS-AQ field campaigns S. Choi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2523-2020
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) Aura nitrogen dioxide standard product version 4.0 with improved surface and cloud treatments L. Lamsal et al. 10.5194/amt-14-455-2021
- Quantification of the effect of modeled lightning NO<sub>2</sub> on UV–visible air mass factors J. Laughner & R. Cohen 10.5194/amt-10-4403-2017
- Spatio-Temporal Variability of Aerosol Optical Depth, Total Ozone and NO2 Over East Asia: Strategy for the Validation to the GEMS Scientific Products S. Park et al. 10.3390/rs12142256
- Retrieval of total column and surface NO<sub>2</sub> from Pandora zenith-sky measurements X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10619-2019
- A top-down assessment using OMI NO<sub>2</sub> suggests an underestimate in the NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions inventory in Seoul, South Korea, during KORUS-AQ D. Goldberg et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1801-2019
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 2: Downscaling techniques for air quality analysis and forecasts Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6651-2020
- Analysis of long-term (2005–2018) trends in tropospheric NO2 percentiles over Northeast Asia G. Choo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.012
- TROPOMI NO 2 in the United States: A Detailed Look at the Annual Averages, Weekly Cycles, Effects of Temperature, and Correlation With Surface NO 2 Concentrations D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020EF001665
- An Observation‐Based Correction for Aerosol Effects on Nitrogen Dioxide Column Retrievals Using the Absorbing Aerosol Index M. Cooper et al. 10.1029/2019GL083673
- A Conservative Downscaling of Satellite-Detected Chemical Compositions: NO2 Column Densities of OMI, GOME-2, and CMAQ H. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs10071001
- The Dawn of Geostationary Air Quality Monitoring: Case Studies From Seoul and Los Angeles L. Judd et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2018.00085
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- Disentangling the Drivers of the Summertime Ozone‐Temperature Relationship Over the United States G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2019JD030572
- Disentangling the Impact of the COVID‐19 Lockdowns on Urban NO 2 From Natural Variability D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020GL089269
- Evaluation of version 3.0B of the BEHR OMI NO<sub>2</sub> product J. Laughner et al. 10.5194/amt-12-129-2019
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- TROPOMI NO2 Tropospheric Column Data: Regridding to 1 km Grid-Resolution and Assessment of their Consistency with In Situ Surface Observations A. Cersosimo et al. 10.3390/rs12142212
- The version 3 OMI NO<sub>2</sub> standard product N. Krotkov et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3133-2017
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021