18 Sep 2017
Research article | 18 Sep 2017
Exploring sources of biogenic secondary organic aerosol compounds using chemical analysis and the FLEXPART model
Johan Martinsson et al.
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,133 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,476 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 657 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The maximum carbonyl ratio (MCR) as a new index for the structural classification of secondary organic aerosol components Y. Zhang et al. 10.1002/rcm.9113
- Classification of Clouds Sampled at the Puy de Dôme Station (France) Based on Chemical Measurements and Air Mass History Matrices P. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11070732
- PM2.5-bound organosulfates in two Eastern Mediterranean cities: The dominance of isoprene organosulfates P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134103
- Multiyear Typology of Long-Range Transported Aerosols over Europe V. Nicolae et al. 10.3390/atmos10090482
- Organosulfates in atmospheric aerosol: synthesis and quantitative analysis of PM<sub>2.5</sub> from Xi'an, northwestern China R. Huang et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3447-2018
- Vertical profiles of biogenic volatile organic compounds as observed online at a tower in Beijing H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.032
- Current situation of atmospheric nanoparticles in Fukue Island, Japan I. Chandra et al. 10.1080/16000889.2018.1498688
- pH- and Temperature-Dependent Kinetics of the Oxidation Reactions of OH with Succinic and Pimelic Acid in Aqueous Solution T. Schaefer et al. 10.3390/atmos11040320
- Abundance of organosulfates derived from biogenic volatile organic compounds: Seasonal and spatial contrasts at four sites in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151275
- Impact of Secondary Organic Aerosol Tracers on Tracer-Based Source Apportionment of Organic Carbon and PM2.5: A Case Study in the Pearl River Delta, China Q. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00088
- Formation Mechanisms and Source Apportionments of Airborne Nitrate Aerosols at a Himalayan-Tibetan Plateau Site: Insights from Nitrogen and Oxygen Isotopic Compositions Y. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03957
- Molecular Characterization and Source Identification of Atmospheric Particulate Organosulfates Using Ultrahigh Resolution Mass Spectrometry K. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02628
- Composition and sources of carbonaceous aerosols in Northern Europe during winter M. Glasius et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.11.005
- Important Role of NO3 Radical to Nitrate Formation Aloft in Urban Beijing: Insights from Triple Oxygen Isotopes Measured at the Tower M. Fan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02843
- Anthropogenic fine aerosols dominate over the Pune region, Southwest India R. Gawhane et al. 10.1007/s00703-018-0653-y
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022