Cross-polar transport and scavenging of Siberian aerosols containing black carbon during the 2012 ACCESS summer campaign
Jean-Christophe Raut et al.
Total article views: 2,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,015 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,277 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,272 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 743 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol monitoring in Siberia using an 808 nm automatic compact lidar G. Ancellet et al. 10.5194/amt-12-147-2019
- Physical and chemical characterization of aerosol in fresh and aged emissions from open combustion of biomass fuels C. Bhattarai et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1498585
- Accuracy of current Arctic springtime water vapour estimates, assessed by Raman lidar J. Totems et al. 10.1002/qj.3492
- The Observation Path Problems and the Formation Conditions of the Elevated Layer of Black Carbon Aerosol L. Jin et al. 10.3390/atmos11050481
- High Arctic aircraft measurements characterising black carbon vertical variability in spring and summer H. Schulz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2361-2019
- Springtime aerosol load as observed from ground-based and airborne lidars over northern Norway P. Chazette et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13075-2018
- Current and Future Arctic Aerosols and Ozone From Remote Emissions and Emerging Local Sources—Modeled Source Contributions and Radiative Effects L. Marelle et al. 10.1029/2018JD028863
- Atmospheric VOC measurements at a High Arctic site: characteristics and source apportionment J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2895-2021
- Observations and Cloud‐Resolving Modeling of Haboob Dust Storms Over the Arabian Peninsula A. Anisimov et al. 10.1029/2018JD028486
- Late-spring and summertime tropospheric ozone and NO<sub>2</sub> in western Siberia and the Russian Arctic: regional model evaluation and sensitivities T. Thorp et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4677-2021
- A new parameterization of ice heterogeneous nucleation coupled to aerosol chemistry in WRF-Chem model version 3.5.1: evaluation through ISDAC measurements S. Keita et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5737-2020
- Improvements to the WRF-Chem 3.5.1 model for quasi-hemispheric simulations of aerosols and ozone in the Arctic L. Marelle et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-3661-2017
- Global aerosol simulations using NICAM.16 on a 14 km grid spacing for a climate study: improved and remaining issues relative to a lower-resolution model D. Goto et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3731-2020
- Estimating Upper Silesian coal mine methane emissions from airborne in situ observations and dispersion modeling J. Kostinek et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8791-2021
- Local Arctic air pollution: Sources and impacts K. Law et al. 10.1007/s13280-017-0962-2
- Results of the Study of Aerosol Characteristics in the Atmosphere of the Kara and Barents Seas in Summer and Autumn 2016 S. Terpugova et al. 10.1134/S1024856018050172
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021