Contributions of transported Prudhoe Bay oil field emissions to the aerosol population in Utqiaġvik, Alaska
Matthew J. Gunsch et al.
Total article views: 2,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,097 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,530 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 567 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- Comparison of operator- and computer-controlled scanning electron microscopy of particles from different atmospheric aerosol types S. Eriksen Hammer et al. 10.1007/s00216-019-01614-7
- Wintertime Arctic Sea Spray Aerosol Composition Controlled by Sea Ice Lead Microbiology R. Kirpes et al. 10.1021/acscentsci.9b00541
- Diesel Soot and Amine-Containing Organic Sulfate Aerosols in an Arctic Oil Field M. Gunsch et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04825
- Spatial variability of sedimentary carbon in South Yellow Sea, China: impact of anthropogenic emission and long-range transportation S. Tiwari et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08686-4
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Measurements of aerosol and CCN properties in the Mackenzie River delta (Canadian Arctic) during spring–summer transition in May 2014 P. Herenz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4477-2018
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Aerosol Mixing State: Measurements, Modeling, and Impacts N. Riemer et al. 10.1029/2018RG000615
- Arctic marine secondary organic aerosol contributes significantly to summertime particle size distributions in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2787-2019
- Shipborne observations reveal contrasting Arctic marine, Arctic terrestrial and Pacific marine aerosol properties J. Park et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5573-2020
- Nonturbulent Liquid‐Bearing Polar Clouds: Observed Frequency of Occurrence and Simulated Sensitivity to Gravity Waves I. Silber et al. 10.1029/2020GL087099
- Particulate trimethylamine in the summertime Canadian high Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13747-2017
- Anthropogenic and Natural Factors Affecting Trends in Atmospheric Methane in Barrow, Alaska C. Lawrence & H. Mao 10.3390/atmos10040187
- Arctic ship-based evidence of new particle formation events in the Chukchi and East Siberian Seas M. Dall'Osto et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117232
- The influence of local oil exploration and regional wildfires on summer 2015 aerosol over the North Slope of Alaska J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-555-2018
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) Formation during Summertime Fog in an Arctic Oil Field J. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00357
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis in Atmospheric Chemistry J. Laskin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b04249
- Emerging investigator series: influence of marine emissions and atmospheric processing on individual particle composition of summertime Arctic aerosol over the Bering Strait and Chukchi Sea R. Kirpes et al. 10.1039/C9EM00495E
- Secondary sulfate is internally mixed with sea spray aerosol and organic aerosol in the winter Arctic R. Kirpes et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3937-2018
- Local Arctic Air Pollution: A Neglected but Serious Problem J. Schmale et al. 10.1029/2018EF000952
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021