13 Sep 2017
Research article | 13 Sep 2017
Estimation of the fossil fuel component in atmospheric CO2 based on radiocarbon measurements at the Beromünster tall tower, Switzerland
Tesfaye A. Berhanu et al.
Total article views: 2,484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,518 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,856 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 667 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-precision atmospheric oxygen measurement comparisons between a newly built CRDS analyzer and existing measurement techniques T. Berhanu et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6803-2019
- High-Precision Biogenic Fraction Analyses of Liquid Fuels by 14C AMS at HEKAL T. Varga et al. 10.1017/RDC.2018.109
- Spatial Distribution of 14C in Tree Leaves from Bali, Indonesia T. Varga et al. 10.1017/RDC.2019.113
- Ground-Based Atmospheric Measurements of CO:CO2 Ratios in Eastern Highland Rim Using a CO Tracer Technique L. Gamage et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00322
- Radiocarbon in the atmospheric gases and PM10 aerosol around the Paks Nuclear Power Plant, Hungary T. Varga et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2021.106670
- Temporal Variation of Atmospheric Fossil and Modern CO2 Excess at a Central European Rural Tower Station between 2008 and 2014 I. Major et al. 10.1017/RDC.2018.79
- Soil carbon loss from drained agricultural peatland after coverage with mineral soil Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149498
- A measurement-based verification framework for UK greenhouse gas emissions: an overview of the Greenhouse gAs Uk and Global Emissions (GAUGE) project P. Palmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11753-2018
- Compound-Specific Radiocarbon Analysis of Atmospheric Methane: A New Preconcentration and Purification Setup C. Espic et al. 10.1017/RDC.2019.76
- Human Activity Recorded in Carbon Isotopic Composition of Atmospheric CO2 in Gliwice Urban Area and Surroundings (Southern Poland) in the Years 2011–2013 N. Piotrowska et al. 10.1017/RDC.2019.92
- Atmospheric radiocarbon measurements to quantify CO<sub>2</sub> emissions in the UK from 2014 to 2015 A. Wenger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14057-2019
- Spatio-temporal variability of atmospheric CO2 and its main causes: A case study in Xi'an city, China P. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105346
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022