Gasoline aromatics: a critical determinant of urban secondary organic aerosol formation
Jianfei Peng et al.
Total article views: 2,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,531 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,622 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,613 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 921 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 918 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Review of Chinese atmospheric science research over the past 70 years: Atmospheric physics and atmospheric environment T. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9536-1
- Characterization, mixing state, and evolution of single particles in a megacity of Sichuan Basin, southwest China J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.03.014
- Comparison of primary aerosol emission and secondary aerosol formation from gasoline direct injection and port fuel injection vehicles Z. Du et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9011-2018
- Evaluating the relationships between aromatic and ethanol levels in gasoline on secondary aerosol formation from a gasoline direct injection vehicle P. Roth et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140333
- New Insights into the Radical Chemistry and Product Distribution in the OH-Initiated Oxidation of Benzene L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04780
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Urban Roadside Air in Hong Kong T. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06587
- Potential dual effect of anthropogenic emissions on the formation of biogenic secondary organic aerosol (BSOA) E. Kari et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15651-2019
- Remarkable nucleation and growth of ultrafine particles from vehicular exhaust S. Guo et al. 10.1073/pnas.1916366117
- A comprehensive study on emission of volatile organic compounds for light duty gasoline passenger vehicles in China: Illustration of impact factors and renewal emissions of major compounds B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110461
- Effects of short chain aromatics in gasoline on GDI engine combustion and emissions Z. He et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2021.120725
- Using an oxidation flow reactor to understand the effects of gasoline aromatics and ethanol levels on secondary aerosol formation N. Kuittinen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111453
- Catalyzed Gasoline Particulate Filters Reduce Secondary Organic Aerosol Production from Gasoline Direct Injection Vehicles P. Roth et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06418
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of gas- and particle-phase products of aromatic oxidation A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9783-2020
- Influence of Inorganic Gases on Formation and Chemical Composition of Monoaromatic Hydrocarbons Secondary Organic Aerosol J. XU & M. HUANG 10.1016/S1872-2040(20)60008-1
- Measurement report: Distinct emissions and volatility distribution of intermediate-volatility organic compounds from on-road Chinese gasoline vehicles: implication of high secondary organic aerosol formation potential R. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2569-2021
- Source–Receptor Relationship Revealed by the Halted Traffic and Aggravated Haze in Beijing during the COVID-19 Lockdown Z. Lv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04941
- Primary organic gas emissions from gasoline vehicles in China: Factors, composition and trends L. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117984
- Toxicological responses in human airway epithelial cells (BEAS-2B) exposed to particulate matter emissions from gasoline fuels with varying aromatic and ethanol levels C. Ahmed et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135732
- Highly efficient adsorption of benzothiophene from model fuel on a metal-organic framework modified with dodeca-tungstophosphoric acid L. Ullah et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2018.12.141
- Characterization of single scattering albedo and chemical components of aged toluene secondary organic aerosol Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.07.005
- Chemical characterization and source identification of PM<sub>2.5</sub> at multiple sites in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region, China X. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12941-2017
- Effects of driving conditions on secondary aerosol formation from a GDI vehicle using an oxidation flow reactor N. Kuittinen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117069
- Formation kinetics and mechanisms of ozone and secondary organic aerosols from photochemical oxidation of different aromatic hydrocarbons: dependence on NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and organic substituents H. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7567-2021
- Investigation of fluorine-promoted Pt-Re/Al2O3 catalysts in reforming of n-heptane E. Belopukhov et al. 10.1016/j.cattod.2021.06.016
- Refueling emission of volatile organic compounds from China 6 gasoline vehicles L. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147883
- Intermediate and high ethanol blends reduce secondary organic aerosol formation from gasoline direct injection vehicles P. Roth et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117064
- Aromatic compounds in a semi-urban site of western India: Seasonal variability and emission ratios L. Sahu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105114
- Vehicular non-exhaust particulate emissions in Chinese megacities: Source profiles, real-world emission factors, and inventories J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115268
- Secondary aerosol formation from a Chinese gasoline vehicle: Impacts of fuel (E10, gasoline) and driving conditions (idling, cruising) H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148809
- Isobaric Vapor–Liquid Equilibria for Binary Mixtures of Gamma-Valerolactone + Toluene M. Al-Lami et al. 10.1021/acs.jced.0c00791
- Important role of aromatic hydrocarbons in SOA formation from unburned gasoline vapor T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.001
- Contrasting size-resolved hygroscopicity of fine particles derived by HTDMA and HR-ToF-AMS measurements between summer and winter in Beijing: the impacts of aerosol aging and local emissions X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-915-2020
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021