11 Sep 2017
Research article | 11 Sep 2017
Comparison of four inverse modelling systems applied to the estimation of HFC-125, HFC-134a, and SF6 emissions over Europe
Dominik Brunner et al.
Total article views: 2,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,409 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,830 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 579 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Establishing long-term measurements of halocarbons at Taunus Observatory T. Schuck et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16553-2018
- An indirect-calibration method for non-target quantification of trace gases applied to a time series of fourth-generation synthetic halocarbons at the Taunus Observatory (Germany) F. Lefrancois et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4669-2021
- Air quality impacts of the 2018 Mt. Kilauea Volcano eruption in Hawaii: A regional chemical transport model study with satellite-constrained emissions Y. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117648
- Abundance and sources of atmospheric halocarbons in the Eastern Mediterranean F. Schoenenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4069-2018
- The Community Inversion Framework v1.0: a unified system for atmospheric inversion studies A. Berchet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5331-2021
- Evidence of illegal emissions of ozone-depleting chemicals M. Hegglin 10.1038/d41586-018-05110-3
- Top-down estimates of black carbon emissions at high latitudes using an atmospheric transport model and a Bayesian inversion framework N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15307-2018
- CO2-releasing blowing agents from modified polyethylenimines slightly consume isocyanate groups while foaming polyurethanes Y. Long et al. 10.1016/j.arabjc.2018.10.007
- MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> and HCHO in Nanjing and a comparison to ozone monitoring instrument observations K. Chan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10051-2019
- Continued Emissions of the Ozone‐Depleting Substance Carbon Tetrachloride From Eastern Asia M. Lunt et al. 10.1029/2018GL079500
- Black Carbon Emission Reduction Due to COVID‐19 Lockdown in China M. Jia et al. 10.1029/2021GL093243
- Recent increases in the atmospheric growth rate and emissions of HFC-23 (CHF<sub>3</sub>) and the link to HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>) production P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4153-2018
- A review of bottom-up and top-down emission estimates of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) in different parts of the world H. Flerlage et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131208
- Atmospheric observations consistent with reported decline in the UK's methane emissions (2013–2020) M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16257-2021
- The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7271-2020
- Bayesian spatio-temporal inference of trace gas emissions using an integrated nested Laplacian approximation and Gaussian Markov random fields L. Western et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2095-2020
- The consolidated European synthesis of CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O emissions for the European Union and United Kingdom: 1990–2017 A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2307-2021
- Evidence of a recent decline in UK emissions of hydrofluorocarbons determined by the InTEM inverse model and atmospheric measurements A. Manning et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12739-2021
- Wintertime CO2, CH4, and CO Emissions Estimation for the Washington, DC–Baltimore Metropolitan Area Using an Inverse Modeling Technique I. Lopez-Coto et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06619
- Dynamic–gravimetric preparation of metrologically traceable primary calibration standards for halogenated greenhouse gases M. Guillevic et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3351-2018
- Swiss halocarbon emissions for 2019 to 2020 assessed from regional atmospheric observations D. Rust et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2447-2022
- A decline in emissions of CFC-11 and related chemicals from eastern China S. Park et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03277-w
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022