Impacts of traffic emissions on atmospheric particulate nitrate and organics at a downwind site on the periphery of Guangzhou, China
Yi Ming Qin et al.
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,555 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,816 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inspection and maintenance programs for in-service vehicles: An important air pollution control tool L. Baptista Ventura et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2019.101956
- Characteristics, formation mechanisms, and sources of non-refractory submicron aerosols in Guangzhou, China C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118255
- Mid carbon (C6+-C29+) in refractory black carbon aerosols is a potential tracer of open burning of rice straw: Insights from atmospheric observation and emission source studies Y. Fujitani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117729
- Day-night variability of PM10 components at a Mediterranean urban site during winter N. Galindo et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0627-8
- Real time analysis of lead-containing atmospheric particles in Guangzhou during wintertime using single particle aerosol mass spectrometry J. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2018.10.006
- One-year study of airborne sugar compounds: Cross-interpretation with other chemical species and meteorological conditions F. Oduber et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105417
- Pollution Trends in China from 2000 to 2017: A Multi-Sensor View from Space J. Li 10.3390/rs12020208
- Exploring the impacts of anthropogenic emission sectors on PM<sub>2.5</sub> and human health in South and East Asia C. Reddington et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11887-2019
- Chemical characteristics of brown carbon in atmospheric particles at a suburban site near Guangzhou, China Y. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16409-2018
- Insight into the formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol in the megacity of Beijing, China J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117070
- Long-term variability, source apportionment and spectral properties of black carbon at an urban background site in Athens, Greece E. Liakakou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117137
- Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis of Secondary Organic Carbon Using 1 Year of Hourly Organic and Elemental Carbon Data C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029290
- Primary and secondary organic aerosol from heated cooking oil emissions T. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11363-2018
- Characterization of Aerosol Aging Potentials at Suburban Sites in Northern and Southern China Utilizing a Potential Aerosol Mass (Go:PAM) Reactor and an Aerosol Mass Spectrometer J. Li et al. 10.1029/2018JD029904
- Carbonaceous Aerosols in Contrasting Atmospheric Environments in Greek Cities: Evaluation of the EC-tracer Methods for Secondary Organic Carbon Estimation D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos11020161
- Characteristics of Chemical Speciation in PM1 in Six Representative Regions in China K. Bai et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0224-2
- Real‐Time Characterization of Aerosol Compositions, Sources, and Aging Processes in Guangzhou During PRIDE‐GBA 2018 Campaign W. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035114
- Secondary Organic Aerosol from Typical Chinese Domestic Cooking Emissions Z. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00754
- Improved source apportionment of organic aerosols in complex urban air pollution using the multilinear engine (ME-2) Q. Zhu et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1049-2018
- In situ identification of aerosol types in Athens, Greece, based on long-term optical and on online chemical characterization D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118070
- Measurement report: Effects of photochemical aging on the formation and evolution of summertime secondary aerosol in Beijing T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1341-2021
- Seasonal cycles of secondary organic aerosol tracers in rural Guangzhou, Southern China: The importance of atmospheric oxidants Q. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.05.009
- Characterization of submicron particles by time-of-flight aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ToF-ACSM) during wintertime: aerosol composition, sources, and chemical processes in Guangzhou, China J. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7595-2020
- Increased secondary aerosol contribution and possible processing on polluted winter days in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.03.021
- A Large Impact of Cooking Organic Aerosol (COA) on Particle Hygroscopicity and CCN Activity in Urban Atmosphere J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033628
- The size-resolved cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) activity and its prediction based on aerosol hygroscopicity and composition in the Pearl Delta River (PRD) region during wintertime 2014 M. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16419-2018
- Determining the Sources and Transport of Brown Carbon Using Radionuclide Tracers and Modeling H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034616
- Trend analysis of surface ozone at suburban Guangzhou, China C. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133880
- The regional nature of nitrate-dominant haze pollution during autumn over the Pearl River Delta area J. GUO et al. 10.1080/16742834.2020.1740055
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021