Effects of cloud condensation nuclei and ice nucleating particles on precipitation processes and supercooled liquid in mixed-phase orographic clouds
Jiwen Fan et al.
Total article views: 2,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,079 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,717 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 362 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol‐Mediated Glaciation of Mixed‐Phase Clouds: Steady‐State Laboratory Measurements N. Desai et al. 10.1029/2019GL083503
- Evaluation of Simulated Drop Size Distributions and Microphysical Processes Using Polarimetric Radar Observations for Landfalling Typhoon Matmo (2014) M. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031527
- Ice-nucleating particles in precipitation samples from the Texas Panhandle H. Vepuri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4503-2021
- Formation and Development of Orographic Mixed-Phase Clouds O. Henneberg et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-16-0348.1
- Simulating a Mesoscale Convective System Using WRF With a New Spectral Bin Microphysics: 1: Hail vs Graupel J. Shpund et al. 10.1029/2019JD030576
- The Fifth International Workshop on Ice Nucleation phase 2 (FIN-02): laboratory intercomparison of ice nucleation measurements P. DeMott et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6231-2018
- Direct Online Mass Spectrometry Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles at a California Coastal Site G. Cornwell et al. 10.1029/2019JD030466
- Examination of the impacts of ice nuclei aerosol particles on microphysics, precipitation and electrification in a 1.5D aerosol-cloud bin model Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2019.105440
- Examination of effects of aerosols on a pyroCb and their dependence on fire intensity and aerosol perturbation S. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3357-2020
- An Evaluation of Simulated Precipitation Characteristics during OLYMPEX R. Conrick & C. Mass 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0144.1
- Aerosol-orography-precipitation – A critical assessment G. Choudhury et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116831
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Anthropogenic intensification of short-duration rainfall extremes H. Fowler et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-00128-6
- Aerosol Effects on Clouds and Precipitation over Central Europe in Different Weather Regimes C. Barthlott & C. Hoose 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0110.1
- Aerosol-enhanced high precipitation events near the Himalayan foothills G. Choudhury et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15389-2020
- Characteristics of Ice Nucleating Particles in and Around California Winter Storms E. Levin et al. 10.1029/2019JD030831
- Effects of Aerosols as Ice Nuclei on the Dynamics, Microphysics and Precipitation of Severe Storm Clouds H. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos10120783
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- Partitioning the primary ice formation modes in large eddy simulations of mixed-phase clouds L. Hande & C. Hoose 10.5194/acp-17-14105-2017
- Ice nucleation by aerosols from anthropogenic pollution B. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0389-4
- The Roles of Mineral Dust as Cloud Condensation Nuclei and Ice Nuclei During the Evolution of a Hail Storm Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2019JD031403
- Influence of aerosols on clouds, precipitation and freezing level height over the foothills of the Himalayas during the Indian summer monsoon P. Adhikari & J. Mejia 10.1007/s00382-021-05710-2
- Cloud resolving simulation of extremely heavy rainfall event over Kerala in August 2018 – Sensitivity to microphysics and aerosol feedback B. Thomas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105613
- An Evaluation of Satellite Estimates of Solar Surface Irradiance Using Ground Observations in San Antonio, Texas, USA S. Xia et al. 10.3390/rs9121268
- Anthropogenic Aerosol Influences on Mixed-Phase Clouds U. Lohmann 10.1007/s40641-017-0059-9
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021