Contribution of dissolved organic matter to submicron water-soluble organic aerosols in the marine boundary layer over the eastern equatorial Pacific
Yuzo Miyazaki et al.
Total article views: 1,935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics of methanesulfonic acid, non-sea-salt sulfate and organic carbon aerosols over the Amundsen Sea, Antarctica J. Jung et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5405-2020
- The influence of environmental drivers on the enrichment of organic carbon in the sea surface microlayer and in submicron aerosol particles – measurements from the Atlantic Ocean M. van Pinxteren et al. 10.1525/elementa.225
- New index of organic mass enrichment in sea spray aerosols linked with senescent status in marine phytoplankton Y. Miyazaki et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-73718-5
- Chemical transfer of dissolved organic matter from surface seawater to sea spray water-soluble organic aerosol in the marine atmosphere Y. Miyazaki et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-32864-7
- Hydroxy Fatty Acids in Remote Marine Aerosols over the Pacific Ocean: Impact of Biological Activity and Wind Speed P. Bikkina et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00161
- Tracing the sources and formation pathways of atmospheric particulate nitrate over the Pacific Ocean using stable isotopes K. Kamezaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.026
- Global impacts of tropospheric halogens (Cl, Br, I) on oxidants and composition in GEOS-Chem T. Sherwen et al. 10.5194/acp-16-12239-2016
- Biological Influence on δ13C and Organic Composition of Nascent Sea Spray Aerosol D. Crocker et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00072
- Characterization of Chromophoric Water-Soluble Organic Matter in Urban, Forest, and Marine Aerosols by HR-ToF-AMS Analysis and Excitation–Emission Matrix Spectroscopy Q. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.6b01643
- UV photochemistry of carboxylic acids at the air‐sea boundary: A relevant source of glyoxal and other oxygenated VOC in the marine atmosphere R. Chiu et al. 10.1002/2016GL071240
Latest update: 25 Jul 2021