Ozonesonde profiles from the West Pacific Warm Pool: measurements and validation
R. Newton et al.
Total article views: 1,948 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Convective Transport of Active Species in the Tropics (CONTRAST) Experiment L. Pan et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-14-00272.1
- An observationally constrained evaluation of the oxidative capacity in the tropical western Pacific troposphere J. Nicely et al. 10.1002/2016JD025067
- Observations of ozone-poor air in the tropical tropopause layer R. Newton et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5157-2018
- First Reprocessing of Southern Hemisphere ADditional OZonesondes Profile Records: 3. Uncertainty in Ozone Profile and Total Column J. Witte et al. 10.1002/2017JD027791
- Improving ECC Ozonesonde Data Quality: Assessment of Current Methods and Outstanding Issues D. Tarasick et al. 10.1029/2019EA000914
- First reprocessing of Southern Hemisphere ADditional OZonesondes (SHADOZ) profile records (1998-2015): 1. Methodology and evaluation J. Witte et al. 10.1002/2016JD026403
- A new method to correct the electrochemical concentration cell (ECC) ozonesonde time response and its implications for “background current” and pump efficiency H. Vömel et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5667-2020
- Ozonesonde Quality Assurance: The JOSIE–SHADOZ (2017) Experience A. Thompson et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0311.1
- Coordinated Airborne Studies in the Tropics (CAST) N. Harris et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-14-00290.1
- First Reprocessing of Southern Hemisphere Additional Ozonesondes (SHADOZ) Ozone Profiles (1998–2016): 2. Comparisons With Satellites and Ground‐Based Instruments A. Thompson et al. 10.1002/2017JD027406
- Bimodal distribution of free tropospheric ozone over the tropical western Pacific revealed by airborne observations L. Pan et al. 10.1002/2015GL065562
Latest update: 18 May 2021