Impact of buildings on surface solar radiation over urban Beijing
Bin Zhao et al.
Total article views: 1,622 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling Study of the Air Quality Impact of Record‐Breaking Southern California Wildfires in December 2017 H. Shi et al. 10.1029/2019JD030472
- Enhancement of Atmospheric Stability by Anomalous Elevated Aerosols During Winter in China X. Lu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031734
- Particulate matter inside and around elevated walkways H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134256
- Integrated assessment of health risk and climate effects of black carbon in the Pearl River Delta region, China W. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.06.003
- Impacts of Saharan Mineral Dust on Air‐Sea Interaction over North Atlantic Ocean Using a Fully Coupled Regional Model S. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033586
- RETRACTED: Use of LiDAR for calculating solar irradiance on roofs and façades of buildings at city scale: Methodology, validation, and analysis L. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2018.01.024
- Solar energy potential of urban buildings in 10 cities of China L. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2020.117038
- RETRACTED: Calculating potential of solar energy and CO2 emissions reduction for cityscale buildings based on 3D remote sensing technologies L. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.03.002
- Spatiotemporal Variations of Particulate and Gaseous Pollutants and Their Relations to Meteorological Parameters: The Case of Xiangyang, China W. Xue et al. 10.3390/ijerph17010136
- Modeling study of the impact of complex terrain on the surface energy and hydrology over the Tibetan Plateau X. Fan et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04966-z
- Impacts of aerosols on seasonal precipitation and snowpack in California based on convection-permitting WRF-Chem simulations L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5529-2018
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021