Measurements of biogenic volatile organic compounds at a grazed savannah grassland agricultural landscape in South Africa
Kerneels Jaars et al.
Total article views: 2,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,207 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 381 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal influences on surface ozone variability in continental South Africa and implications for air quality T. Laban et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15491-2018
- Atmospheric trace metals measured at a regional background site (Welgegund) in South Africa A. Venter et al. 10.5194/acp-17-4251-2017
- The oxidation mechanism of gas-phase ozonolysis of limonene in the atmosphere L. Wang & L. Wang 10.1039/D0CP05803C
- Statistical analysis of factors driving surface ozone variability over continental South Africa T. Laban et al. 10.1080/1943815X.2020.1768550
- Seasonal and diurnal variations in biogenic volatile organic compounds in highland and lowland ecosystems in southern Kenya Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14761-2021
- Characterising Particulate Organic Nitrogen at A Savannah-Grassland Region in South Africa W. Booyens et al. 10.3390/atmos10090492
- Biogenic volatile organic compounds in different ecosystems in Southern Kenya Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118064
- Major secondary aerosol formation in southern African open biomass burning plumes V. Vakkari et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0170-0
- Receptor modelling and risk assessment of volatile organic compounds measured at a regional background site in South Africa K. Jaars et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.10.047
- Global analysis of continental boundary layer new particle formation based on long-term measurements T. Nieminen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14737-2018
- Root‐zone soil moisture variability across African savannas: From pulsed rainfall to land‐cover switches M. Räsänen et al. 10.1002/eco.2213
- Short-Term Temporal Dynamics of VOC Emissions by Soil Systems in Different Biotopes C. Monard et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.650701
- Anthropogenic VOCs in Abidjan, southern West Africa: from source quantification to atmospheric impacts P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11721-2019
- A primary generalized empirical model of BVOC emissions for some typical forests in China J. Bai & T. Duhl 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101126
- Organic amendment practices as possible drivers of biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds emitted by soils in agrosystems K. Potard et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2017.09.007
- Influence of physiological and environmental factors on the diurnal variation in emissions of biogenic volatile compounds from Pinus tabuliformis J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2019.01.020
- OMI Satellite and Ground-Based Pandora Observations and Their Application to Surface NO2 Estimations at Terrestrial and Marine Sites D. Kollonige et al. 10.1002/2017JD026518
- Observations of ozone formation in southern African savanna and grassland fire plumes V. Vakkari et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117256
- Assessment of polar organic aerosols at a regional background site in southern Africa W. Booyens et al. 10.1007/s10874-019-09389-y
- Six-year observations of aerosol optical properties at a southern African grassland savannah site M. Venter et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117477
- Observing continental boundary-layer structure and evolution over the South African savannah using a ceilometer R. Gierens et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2484-7
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Dec 2021