Atmospheric aerosols in Rome, Italy: sources, dynamics and spatial variations during two seasons
Caroline Struckmeier et al.
Total article views: 1,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,894 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,354 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 540 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An inclusive view of Saharan dust advections to Italy and the Central Mediterranean G. Gobbi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.002
- Human occupant contribution to secondary aerosol mass in the indoor environment A. Avery et al. 10.1039/C9EM00097F
- First Results of the “Carbonaceous Aerosol in Rome and Environs (CARE)” Experiment: Beyond Current Standards for PM10 F. Costabile et al. 10.3390/atmos8120249
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14825-2019
- Optical Properties of Secondary Organic Aerosol Produced by Nitrate Radical Oxidation of Biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds Q. He et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06838
- Seasonal Characterization of Organic Nitrogen in Atmospheric Aerosols Using High Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00106
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
- Organic Aerosol Particle Chemical Properties Associated With Residential Burning and Fog in Wintertime San Joaquin Valley (Fresno) and With Vehicle and Firework Emissions in Summertime South Coast Air Basin (Fontana) C. Chen et al. 10.1029/2018JD028374
- WRF-Chem model simulations of a dust outbreak over the central Mediterranean and comparison with multi-sensor desert dust observations U. Rizza et al. 10.5194/acp-17-93-2017
- Thirdhand smoke uptake to aerosol particles in the indoor environment P. DeCarlo et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aap8368
- Sub micron aerosol variability and its ageing process at a high altitude site in India: Impact of meteorological conditions S. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115019
- Mid carbon (C6+-C29+) in refractory black carbon aerosols is a potential tracer of open burning of rice straw: Insights from atmospheric observation and emission source studies Y. Fujitani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117729
- Primary and secondary organic aerosol from heated cooking oil emissions T. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11363-2018
- Desert dust contribution to PM10 loads in Italy: Methods and recommendations addressing the relevant European Commission Guidelines in support to the Air Quality Directive 2008/50 F. Barnaba et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.04.038
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 2: Biomass burning influences in winter L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8037-2019
- Analysis of major pollutants and physico-chemical characteristics of PM2.5 at an urban site in Rome C. Fanizza et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.10.168
- Unusual winter Saharan dust intrusions at Northwest Spain: Air quality, radiative and health impacts F. Oduber et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.305
- An extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) for online measurement of atmospheric aerosol particles F. Lopez-Hilfiker et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4867-2019
- Assessing the role of anthropogenic and biogenic sources on PM<sub>1</sub> over southern West Africa using aircraft measurements J. Brito et al. 10.5194/acp-18-757-2018
- Black Carbon Aerosol in Rome (Italy): Inference of a Long-Term (2001–2017) Record and Related Trends from AERONET Sun-Photometry Data A. Di Ianni et al. 10.3390/atmos9030081
- Real-time assessment of wintertime organic aerosol characteristics and sources at a suburban site in northern France R. Roig Rodelas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.035
- Gaining knowledge on source contribution to aerosol optical absorption properties and organics by receptor modelling A. Forello et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117873
Latest update: 18 May 2021