Intercomparison and evaluation of satellite peroxyacetyl nitrate observations in the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere
Richard J. Pope et al.
Total article views: 2,433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A General Framework for Global Retrievals of Trace Gases From IASI: Application to Methanol, Formic Acid, and PAN B. Franco et al. 10.1029/2018JD029633
- The Impacts of Peroxyacetyl Nitrate in the Atmosphere of Megacities and Large Urban Areas: A Historical Perspective J. Gaffney & N. Marley 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00143
- First simultaneous measurements of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) and ozone at Nam Co in the central Tibetan Plateau: impacts from the PBL evolution and transport processes X. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5199-2018
- A new method to detect and classify polar stratospheric nitric acid trihydrate clouds derived from radiative transfer simulations and its first application to airborne infrared limb emission observations C. Kalicinsky et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1893-2021
- The TOMCAT global chemical transport model v1.6: description of chemical mechanism and model evaluation S. Monks et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-3025-2017
- Influence of the wintertime North Atlantic Oscillation on European tropospheric composition: an observational and modelling study R. Pope et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8389-2018
- Spatial variability in tropospheric peroxyacetyl nitrate in the tropics from infrared satellite observations in 2005 and 2006 V. Payne et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6341-2017
- Using TES retrievals to investigate PAN in North American biomass burning plumes E. Fischer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5639-2018
- Using an Inverse Model to Reconcile Differences in Simulated and Observed Global Ethane Concentrations and Trends Between 2008 and 2014 S. Monks et al. 10.1029/2017JD028112
- PAN in the eastern Pacific free troposphere: A satellite view of the sources, seasonality, interannual variability, and timeline for trend detection L. Zhu et al. 10.1002/2016JD025868
- Impact on short-lived climate forcers (SLCFs) from a realistic land-use change scenario via changes in biogenic emissions C. Scott et al. 10.1039/C7FD00028F
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021