The impact of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation on springtime dust activity in Syria
Bing Pu and Paul Ginoux
Total article views: 1,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,931 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,912 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,626 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 286 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isolating the Meteorological Impact of 21st Century GHG Warming on the Removal and Atmospheric Loading of Anthropogenic Fine Particulate Matter Pollution at Global Scale Y. Xu & J. Lamarque 10.1002/2017EF000684
- Secular Changes in Atmospheric Turbidity over Iraq and a Possible Link to Military Activity A. Chudnovsky & A. Kostinski 10.3390/rs12091526
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- Origin-Dependent Variations in the Atmospheric Microbiome Community in Eastern Mediterranean Dust Storms D. Gat et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b00362
- Asian and Trans‐Pacific Dust: A Multimodel and Multiremote Sensing Observation Analysis D. Kim et al. 10.1029/2019JD030822
- Potential new aerosol source(s) in the Middle East E. Elhacham & P. Alpert 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137925
- Quantifying the impact of cropland wind erosion on air quality: A high-resolution modeling case study of an Arizona dust storm J. Joshi 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118658
- Relationship between AOD and synoptic circulation over the Eastern Mediterranean: A comparison between subjective and objective classifications S. Bodenheimer et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.01.016
- A New Satellite-Based Global Climatology of Dust Aerosol Optical Depth K. Voss & A. Evan 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0194.1
- On the Recent Amplification of Dust Over the Arabian Peninsula During 2002–2012 K. Ravi Kumar et al. 10.1029/2019JD030695
- Disentangling the influence of local and remote anthropogenic aerosols on South Asian monsoon daily rainfall characteristics D. Singh et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4512-9
- Understanding processes that control dust spatial distributions with global climate models and satellite observations M. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13835-2020
- Projection of American dustiness in the late 21st century due to climate change B. Pu & P. Ginoux 10.1038/s41598-017-05431-9
- Intensified dust storm activity and Valley fever infection in the southwestern United States D. Tong et al. 10.1002/2017GL073524
- Retrieving the global distribution of the threshold of wind erosion from satellite data and implementing it into the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory land–atmosphere model (GFDL AM4.0/LM4.0) B. Pu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-55-2020
- The Elbrus (Caucasus, Russia) ice core record – Part 2: history of desert dust deposition S. Kutuzov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14133-2019
- How reliable are CMIP5 models in simulating dust optical depth? B. Pu & P. Ginoux 10.5194/acp-18-12491-2018
- Historical trends in crop water demand over semiarid region of Syria R. Homsi et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03751-5
- Temporal evolution of aerosols and their extreme events in polluted Asian regions during Terra's 20-year observations Z. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112541
- The Dominant Role of Snow/Ice Albedo Feedback Strengthened by Black Carbon in the Enhanced Warming over the Himalayas J. Ma et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0720.1
- Seasonal Prediction Potential for Springtime Dustiness in the United States B. Pu et al. 10.1029/2019GL083703
- Precipitation projection using a CMIP5 GCM ensemble model: a regional investigation of Syria R. Homsi et al. 10.1080/19942060.2019.1683076
- High Summertime Aerosol Loadings Over the Arabian Sea and Their Transport Pathways Q. Jin et al. 10.1029/2018JD028588
- New insights into the vertical structure of the September 2015 dust storm employing eight ceilometers and auxiliary measurements over Israel L. Uzan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3203-2018
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021