The tropical tropopause inversion layer: variability and modulation by equatorial waves
Robin Pilch Kedzierski et al.
Total article views: 2,869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wave modulation of the extratropical tropopause inversion layer R. Pilch Kedzierski et al. 10.5194/acp-17-4093-2017
- QBO Influence on MJO Amplitude over the Maritime Continent: Physical Mechanisms and Seasonality C. Densmore et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-18-0158.1
- New insights into Rossby wave packet properties in the extratropical UTLS using GNSS radio occultations R. Pilch Kedzierski et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11569-2020
- An intercomparison of stratospheric gravity wave potential energy densities from METOP GPS radio occultation measurements and ECMWF model data M. Rapp et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1031-2018
- Double Tropopauses and the Tropical Belt Connected to ENSO H. Wilhelmsen et al. 10.1029/2020GL089027
- Influence of ENSO and MJO on the zonal structure of tropical tropopause inversion layer using high-resolution temperature profiles retrieved from COSMIC GPS Radio Occultation T. Tsuda & M. Fujiwara 10.5194/acp-19-6985-2019
- Large Uncertainties in Estimation of Tropical Tropopause Temperature Variabilities Due to Model Vertical Resolution W. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084112
- The Tropopause Inversion Layer Interaction With the Inertial Gravity Wave Activities and Its Latitudinal Variability Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030309
- Multivariate analysis of Kelvin wave seasonal variability in ECMWF L91 analyses M. Blaauw & N. Žagar 10.5194/acp-18-8313-2018
- Boundaries of tropical tropopause layer (TTL): A new perspective based on thermal and stability profiles S. Sunilkumar et al. 10.1002/2016JD025217
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021