Characteristics of vertical air motion in isolated convective clouds
Jing Yang et al.
Total article views: 1,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observations of the microphysical evolution of convective clouds in the southwest of the United Kingdom R. Jackson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15329-2018
- Subsiding shells and the distribution of up- and downdraughts in warm cumulus clouds over land C. Mallaun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9769-2019
- Liquid–Ice Mass Partition in Tropical Maritime Convective Clouds J. Yang et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-15-0145.1
- Classification and seasonal distribution of rain types based on surface and radar observations over a tropical coastal station T. Sreekanth et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.11.012
- Identifying cloud, precipitation, windshear, and turbulence by deep analysis of the power spectrum of coherent Doppler wind lidar J. Yuan et al. 10.1364/OE.412809
- Deep Convective Organization, Moisture Vertical Structure, and Convective Transition Using Deep-Inflow Mixing K. Schiro & J. Neelin 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0122.1
- On Which Microphysical Time Scales to Use in Studies of Entrainment‐Mixing Mechanisms in Clouds C. Lu et al. 10.1002/2017JD027985
- High ice concentration observed in tropical maritime stratiform mixed-phase clouds with top temperatures warmer than −8 °C J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104719
- A Novel Method for Estimating the Vertical Velocity of Air with a Descending Radiosonde System J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs11131538
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021