Regional-scale transport of air pollutants: impacts of Southern California emissions on Phoenix ground-level ozone concentrations
J. Li et al.
Total article views: 2,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of agricultural irrigation on ozone concentrations in the Central Valley of California and in the contiguous United States based on WRF-Chem simulations J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2016.02.004
- Citywide Impacts of Cool Roof and Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Deployment on Near-Surface Air Temperature and Cooling Energy Demand F. Salamanca et al. 10.1007/s10546-016-0160-y
- Temporal and spatial variation relationship and influence factors on surface urban heat island and ozone pollution in the Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.050
- Climate Change Mitigation, Air Pollution, and Environmental Justice in California C. Anderson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00908
- Simulating the impacts of chronic ozone exposure on plant conductance and photosynthesis, and on the regional hydroclimate using WRF/Chem J. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/11/11/114017
- Climate change and growing megacities: hazards and vulnerability J. Hunt et al. 10.1680/jensu.16.00068
- Landscape determinants of spatio-temporal patterns of aerosol optical depth in the two most polluted metropolitans in the United States C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.07.273
- Acetone–CO enhancement ratios in the upper troposphere based on 7 years of CARIBIC data: new insights and estimates of regional acetone fluxes G. Fischbeck et al. 10.5194/acp-17-1985-2017
- Application of spatial analysis to investigate contribution of VOCs to photochemical ozone creation M. Sakizadeh & M. Mohamed 10.1007/s11356-020-07628-4
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Mar 2021