Stable carbon isotope ratios of ambient secondary organic aerosols in Toronto
M. Saccon et al.
Total article views: 1,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stable carbon isotope ratios of ambient aromatic volatile organic compounds A. Kornilova et al. 10.5194/acp-16-11755-2016
- Carbon isotope-constrained seasonality of carbonaceous aerosol sources from an urban location (Kanpur) in the Indo-Gangetic Plain S. Bikkina et al. 10.1002/2016JD025634
- Carbon kinetic isotope effects at natural abundances during iron-catalyzed photolytic cleavage of C C bonds in aqueous phase α,ω-dicarboxylic acids S. Irei 10.1016/j.cplett.2016.08.051
- Molecular Marker Study of Particulate Organic Matter in Southern Ontario Air S. Irei et al. 10.1155/2017/3504274
- Tracing the Relative Significance of Primary versus Secondary Organic Aerosols from Biomass Burning Plumes over Coastal Ocean Using Sugar Compounds and Stable Carbon Isotopes S. Bikkina et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00140
- Geochemistry and carbon isotopic ratio for assessment of PM10 composition, source and seasonal trends in urban environment A. Di Palma et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.064
- Using δ13C of Levoglucosan As a Chemical Clock I. Gensch et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03054
- Characteristics, sources and evolution of fine aerosol (PM 1 ) at urban, coastal and forest background sites in Lithuania A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.10.038
- Sources and atmospheric processing of size segregated aerosol particles revealed by stable carbon isotope ratios and chemical speciation A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.073
- Dependence between the photochemical age of light aromatic hydrocarbons and the carbon isotope ratios of atmospheric nitrophenols M. Saccon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5495-2019
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021