Enhancements of the refractory submicron aerosol fraction in the Arctic polar vortex: feature or exception?
R. Weigel et al.
Total article views: 2,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2014)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2014)
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sub-micrometer refractory carbonaceous particles in the polar stratosphere K. Schütze et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12475-2017
- Impacts of Cosmic Dust on Planetary Atmospheres and Surfaces J. Plane et al. 10.1007/s11214-017-0458-1
- Infrared limb emission measurements of aerosol in the troposphere and stratosphere S. Griessbach et al. 10.5194/amt-9-4399-2016
- Stratospheric aerosol-Observations, processes, and impact on climate S. Kremser et al. 10.1002/2015RG000511
- Aircraft-based observation of meteoric material in lower-stratospheric aerosol particles between 15 and 68° N J. Schneider et al. 10.5194/acp-21-989-2021
- A multi-wavelength classification method for polar stratospheric cloud types using infrared limb spectra R. Spang et al. 10.5194/amt-9-3619-2016
- Origins and Spatial Distribution of Non-Pure Sulfate Particles (NSPs) in the Stratosphere Detected by the Balloon-Borne Light Optical Aerosols Counter (LOAC) J. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11101031
- Nucleation of nitric acid hydrates in polar stratospheric clouds by meteoric material A. James et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4519-2018
- Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements from 2006 to 2017 M. Pitts et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10881-2018
- Widespread polar stratospheric ice clouds in the 2015–2016 Arctic winter – implications for ice nucleation C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15623-2018
- The Mesosphere and Metals: Chemistry and Changes J. Plane et al. 10.1021/cr500501m
- Development of a Polar Stratospheric Cloud Model within the Community Earth System Model using constraints on Type I PSCs from the 2010-2011 Arctic winter Y. Zhu et al. 10.1002/2015MS000427
- Chemical analysis of refractory stratospheric aerosol particles collected within the arctic vortex and inside polar stratospheric clouds M. Ebert et al. 10.5194/acp-16-8405-2016
- Long-lived contrails and convective cirrus above the tropical tropopause U. Schumann et al. 10.5194/acp-17-2311-2017
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- Reappraising the appropriate calculation of a common meteorological quantity: potential temperature M. Baumgartner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15585-2020
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021