Guidelines for submissions:
- Anything which was or could have been considered for the last Ozone Assessment will not be included.
- Papers published prior to 2011 will be assessed using the following criteria.
- The content of the paper must still be valid and not superceded by more recent work.
- Datasets or technical advances (e.g. algorithm developments) will be looked on more favourably than interpretative papers such as trend analyses (since we assume they will updated if not by the same group.)
- Comparisons with model data or use in model runs can be included as long as they are using current datasets that will be used in SI2N.
- If a paper can be reasonably updated, then that is the preferable option.